Check your account email address ×

It's a good time to rob a bank or something

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I grabbed a couple of Yams. Hahaha

I always have those because I really like them. But there was plenty of those! :lol: 

Edited by Anler

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Yea. The yams were fully stocked. Hahaha

Its one of those things that people love or hate. I like them. But at the holidays I usually can have as much as I want because half of the people dont eat them. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Honestly my small community looks relatively unchanged.   Few less people at the local convenience stores but grocery store parking lot is normal, virtually all business besides bars and restaurants are operating as normal.   (knocks on wood) not one confirmed case in this county or the 4-5 around it....yet.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I worked on a buildout job at Continental Bank when I was a first year, the only project I ever worked on were they erected  pyrobar plaster walls, the millwork guys told me there contract was over $3M and that was in 1980.

I walked projects at the Fed, the feel of money in that building is just overwhelming.

My brother awards those jobs at the Fed. Don’t mention my name,you will be booted from the bid list. We can’t bid any work at the fed because of my stupid brother.😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Honestly my small community looks relatively unchanged.   Few less people at the local convenience stores but grocery store parking lot is normal, virtually all business besides bars and restaurants are operating as normal.   (knocks on wood) not one confirmed case in this county or the 4-5 around it....yet.

Not a single case in Mohave County (pop. 210,000) yet either. Bars and restaurants are still open. People still out shopping and doing touristy things.  Parts stores still open. 

But its much more subdued than normal here. This is Spring Break month.  Most of the big spring break activities have been shut down. 

3 hours ago, Snake said:

I drove up and pulled $5k.

She says "$50?"

No hunny... look closer.

I just pulled 8K and they hard a hard time giving me that much because so many people have been pulling money out.

I am just looking for a good off season deal on a used sled...

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, MILFMAN said:

I just pulled 8K and they hard a hard time giving me that much because so many people have been pulling money out.

I am just looking for a good off season deal on a used sled...

Between end of season and folks out of work, in 3-4 weeks there will be steals out there.

6 hours ago, Woodtick said:

They don’t like anything that requires a cook book.:lol:

not true just for grins I looked last week to see of there was any yeast baking soda or flower.  all gone except the overpriced organic flower 

5 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Between end of season and folks out of work, in 3-4 weeks there will be steals out there.

yep I have been looking my self .

there will be a few newer sleds that just need to be paid off to get that payment off some guys plates