Check your account email address ×

How are your store shelves holding up.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And they have mommy parts which scares you.

I wont be going into hiding when shit hits the fan.  Cowards like you, moto, ben and spin would fake the virus to get into quarantine for 2 weeks.

55 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Both liquor stores and grocery stores are fully stocked , cause us cuntry folk ain't scareded of no chinaman virus

I've never had trouble get veggies here before until this week. 

But theres a sale on whiskey atm so stocked up and got the ladies vodka she likes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Effective immediately, local grocery chain is open 6-7:30 AM only for 60 and over so we don't have to be exposed to all you corolla virus carrying disease sponges.  FTW!!

Hey I was up at 4:58 this morning and already thinking about how to chew out the next generation on keeping the house clean!  :lol:

Also, saw someone over 50 figure out the online order and pickup of groceries at the local store the other day, shocked!!!

Neal

Nicole just ran into town to grab a few things. No tp or children.  Everything else was ok. She talked to a lady that lives half an hour away and she said our small local market had more to offer than any of the bigger stores that she had been to. She wanted tp so she was off to the next store, lol. Fortunately we have enough tp for now 

7 hours ago, ckf said:

Nicole just ran into town to grab a few things. No tp or children.  Everything else was ok. She talked to a lady that lives half an hour away and she said our small local market had more to offer than any of the bigger stores that she had been to. She wanted tp so she was off to the next store, lol. Fortunately we have enough tp for now 

Premier Ford said in he briefing that he doesn't understand the whole toilet paper panic.  He talked to a manufacturer who said the warehouses are full and they have plenty of pulp. 

He talked to the head of the grocery stores and they've never seen anything like it.  

I hope the stores refuse to take returns on any of the products that are being hoarded when this is over. 

• Like 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Premier Ford said in he briefing that he doesn't understand the whole toilet paper panic.  He talked to a manufacturer who said the warehouses are full and they have plenty of pulp. 

He talked to the head of the grocery stores and they've never seen anything like it.  

I hope the stores refuse to take returns on any of the products that are being hoarded when this is over. 

What I find amusing is the total ban on resuse bags now.  It's all back to plastic.

Lol.

On 3/17/2020 at 6:25 AM, NaturallyAspirated said:

Did an aisle online drive up service from the local grocery store yesterday.  Had every item on the list.

They should transition to all drive up service IMO for now.

Neal

You can’t check out hot milfs doing curb side.

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Apparently one of the worker at PBR tested positive and I worked a show with him 10 days ago.  Supposed to self quarantine until the 22nd...

Neal

Oh boy. Hopefully he got it after you guys worked together. 

Went to the family owned store around the corner yesterday. Not sold out of much. It’s seems that everyone is going to Walmart and Costco? The wife ran to another store today and said it wasn’t busy,and plenty of stuff on the shelves. It’s slowing down with the stupid buying I think?

EF104C65-E7BE-4C44-A459-750D08D47FDC.jpeg

1164F048-B2F6-43C7-B75D-3C7E644FF481.jpeg

1C0F1737-3203-4DAD-A54E-141FE2B546FF.jpeg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh. My reuse bags are cotton. I didnt think they would be big carriers of Covid-19. 

But, you never know. 

Yes they can carry the virus. There was something on the news ealier about how long it could live on surfaces.  I think it was 24 hours on cardboad and even longer on plastic and stainless steel. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes they can carry the virus. There was something on the news ealier about how long it could live on surfaces.  I think it was 24 hours on cardboad and even longer on plastic and stainless steel. 

30 days in poop. Jobs are getting shut down because of porta johns. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Noticed today everything was filling back up after the initial shock,..My local meat market is really kicking ass, tons of info from them on FB, shelves are about 80% stocked, impressive and happy

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Noticed today everything was filling back up after the initial shock,..My local meat market is really kicking ass, tons of info from them on FB, shelves are about 80% stocked, impressive and happy

I live near thousands of distributions warehouses. When headed to work in the morning, the cars have been replaced with trucks. It looks like that movie convoy.:lol:

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

I saw that...72 hours on plastic and stainless steel but only 3 on copper.

• Like 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

I live near thousands of distributions warehouses. When headed to work in the morning, the cars have been replaced with trucks. It looks like that movie convoy.:lol:

Myself too, swift :3gears: is 2 miles away..haha..

I've still been traveling This week, a bit over a 1000mi since Monday..Talked to about 80 small business owners in the past 2 weeks..This is definitely effecting all aspects of our lives in one way or another.. Keep positive my friends

• Like 2

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

The tp thing started in Australia where there was an actual shortage because it all came from China. Somehow that filtered to North America and the rest is history.

21 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

The tp thing started in Australia where there was an actual shortage because it all came from China. Somehow that filtered to North America and the rest is history.

How fucking stupid do people have to be to not notice our abundance of trees?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

How fucking stupid do people have to be to not notice our abundance of trees?

How long ago was it when cutting down renewable energy like trees was considered Bad in lui of say plastic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1