Check your account email address ×

Remember the time

Rod

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

The media had all the boomers and other idiots in full panic mode over a damn cold 

69 deaths so far in the USA doesn't even add up to a typical weekend shooting carnage in Shitcago.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

69 deaths so far in the USA doesn't even add up to a typical weekend shooting carnage in Shitcago.

This is weeding out the same type of people who invested in Y2K garbage 

I am a "boomer" and am not one bit worried about this, going to go about my life like any other day and laugh at the fools losing their shit, I have enough supplies to last awhile and didn't need to go to the store in a panic to get them:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Im glad they are shutting shit down. Im not scared, but I am concerned of how it may spread. Had an appointment today with a salesman for my early order. Changed to a phone order, just as easy.

I don’t care I’ll just get this cold and get it over with and then be immune for the rest of my life 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, ACE said:

I don’t care I’ll just get this cold and get it over with and then be immune for the rest of my life 

But will you? THe Chinese dr that died kept getting it. That's leaves the question of if a vaccine will work.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

But will you? THe Chinese dr that died kept getting it. That's leaves the question of if a vaccine will work.

We have a vaccine for the flu, how many die regardless?

How many more would die if we didn't?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What are you going to ask me next? Where does the market bottom? Does rev burns tires out back for fun?

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yes it’s just a mild illness unless you’re old and sick. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

In Canada the death rate for the flu is higher than CV and we have vaccines for it 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

What are you going to ask me next? Where does the market bottom? Does rev burns tires out back for fun?

Keep your distance from others and wash your hands.

No I don't know where the market will bottom and neither does anyone else, that is pretty much proven.

Who knows what Barb is really up to.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Almost everyone is eventually going to get it. The vaccine thing is a pipe dream mfg by trump to give his crazy tribe something to applaud. To my knowledge there’s never been a vaccine developed for a corona type virus such as the common cold. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Keep your distance from others and wash your hands.

That's basicly it. No need to go places and be around people you don't have to. We start work in 2 weeks and it will be buss as usual. But no need to shake customers hands. A simple hello will suffice.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

That's basicly it. No need to go places and be around people you don't have to. We start work in 2 weeks and it will be buss as usual. But no need to shake customers hands. A simple hello will suffice.

:bc:

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Almost everyone is eventually going to get it. The vaccine thing is a pipe dream mfg by trump to give his crazy tribe something to applaud. To my knowledge there’s never been a vaccine developed for a corona type virus such as the common cold. 

Not there yet but necessity is the mother of invention.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/how-close-are-we-to-a-vaccine