Check your account email address ×

Shit Just Got Real Fucking Real

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Just cancelled the cork town paddy parade.  Can’t catch a break. 

Well fuck you can’t have all those drunken Micks drooling and slobbering all over each other!!! :lmao:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well fuck you can’t have all those drunken Micks drooling and slobbering all over each other!!! :lmao:

The bars will stay open.  Will have a bunch of drunks with no parade to watch.  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

The bars will stay open.  Will have a bunch of drunks with no parade to watch.  :lol:

Back in the day somewhere around 1991-92 when I lived down there I somehow knew somebody that was a member of The Gaelic League and I got hammered drunk there one night...good times!   :lmao:

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Back in the day somewhere around 1991-92 when I lived down there I somehow knew somebody that was a member of The Gaelic League and I got hammered drunk there one night...good times!   :lmao:

Sunday before ST. Patrick’s day is a riot in cork town .   You see some funny shit.  People passed out on sidewalks.  Real shit show.  :guzzle:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So this weekends race at Atlanta is still on as far as I know...Miami/Homestead is the following weekend. 

They will run both races without fans in attendance  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So this weekends race at Atlanta is still on as far as I know...Miami/Homestead is the following weekend. 

3 hours ago, ckf said:

They will run both races without fans in attendance  

Got to feel bad for all the small businesses that will take a big hit from this.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Got to feel bad for all the small businesses that will take a big hit from this.

Yup....I don't remember the numbers, but Cup weekend at NHMS used to bring a lot of money in to the NH economy.

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

I am pissed..my Wild tickets cancelled tonight.  I had plans to take the old lady out and ger her drunk on 8 dollar beers.

Go grab a nice 12er and get her drunk on the couch while you watch them lose.  Use the extra money you saved to get anal.

30 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

We have had zero traffic this week.  The manager of O’reilly was in today.  Said it been like a ghost town the last couple days.    Small businesses  are going to get hit hard by this.