Check your account email address ×

If the DOW is 20k in November

What are Trumps chances of beating Biden?

Id say less than 20% 

If the DOW recovers to the 27k range or over that I’d say Biden stands less than a 10% chance. 

I think Trump has made the market gains the cornerstone of his term. He’ll live and die by them 

When the Dow recovers Hillary has no prayer becuase mark my words Biden is getting replaced by Hillary. Did you see the video of him yesterday? Not the one arguing with the autoworker, this one. He is fragile.

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

When the Dow recovers Hillary has no prayer becuase mark my words Biden is getting replaced by Hillary. Did you see the video of him yesterday? Not the one arguing with the autoworker, this one. He is fragile.

I meant to post that earlier. 

Biden wont make it to November. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Id say less than 20% 

If the DOW recovers to the 27k range or over that I’d say Biden stands less than a 10% chance. 

I think Trump has made the market gains the cornerstone of his term. He’ll live and die by them 

While the dow may play a role I think other economic indicators play a much larger one.   Shit a huge % of people have no clue what their 401K actually did in the last 2 weeks.

Trump gets hurt if we start seeing significant layoffs.   He gets hurt if we see less money in peoples pockets.   Consumer spending will be a key factor.   I think intelligent people will see that COVID-19 is playing a role in this economic check up.  

Trump didn't win in 2016 solely based on what he would do for the economy nor will he win in the fall solely based on the market.   He won because independent blue collar voters in battleground states seen a candidate putting American's first.   That again will be a huge factor in the election.   If Biden campaigns on open borders and free shit for illegals he will have a tough time beating Trump.   

How far can Joe go back to the center and if he does how many further on the left are turned off.   I don't think you should underestimate how pissed off a lot of Sanders supporters are gonna be whether they feel Bernie was mistreated by the D's or not.   

Lots of things to play out in this election that are not typical in past elections.   The pissed off Bernie crowd who voted for Hillary being the largest. 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

While the dow may play a role I think other economic indicators play a much larger one.   Shit a huge % of people have no clue what their 401K actually did in the last 2 weeks.

Trump gets hurt if we start seeing significant layoffs.   He gets hurt if we see less money in peoples pockets.   Consumer spending will be a key factor.   I think intelligent people will see that COVID-19 is playing a role in this economic check up.  

Trump didn't win in 2016 solely based on what he would do for the economy nor will he win in the fall solely based on the market.   He won because independent blue collar voters in battleground states seen a candidate putting American's first.   That again will be a huge factor in the election.   If Biden campaigns on open borders and free shit for illegals he will have a tough time beating Trump.   

How far can Joe go back to the center and if he does how many further on the left are turned off.   I don't think you should underestimate how pissed off a lot of Sanders supporters are gonna be whether they feel Bernie was mistreated by the D's or not.   

Lots of things to play out in this election that are not typical in past elections.   The pissed off Bernie crowd who voted for Hillary being the largest. 

Trump isn’t running against Hillary and he is the 2nd most hated candidate of all time

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Id say less than 20% 

Well, it’s certainly not to Trump’s benefit but, I think we are beyond that now.  I think Trump still wins.  But not for the right reasons....unless beating an absolutely silly party that has done nothing but lie, whine and cry since 2016 again is a good reason.

Maybe it is.  Probably is. Our two party joke of a system is failing us horribly.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump isn’t running against Hillary and he is the 2nd most hated candidate of all time

Yet he's beating Biden head to head in virtually every battleground state.   Lets be honest Ben, its going to come down to 3-5 states.   There will be no major flip this time around.   Trump has maintained a huge amount of support from registered R's and I believe he's gained support in other groups.

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yet he's beating Biden head to head in virtually every battleground state.   Lets be honest Ben, its going to come down to 3-5 states.   There will be no major flip this time around.   Trump has maintained a huge amount of support from registered R's and I believe he's gained support in other groups.

Give it another month and get back to me

Just now, f7ben said:

Give it another month and get back to me

Yeah and another month after that it COULD look as it does now.

Biden's best chance is for Sanders to drop out soon.   Question is how far left does Biden have to campaign to get those votes and not lose others who don't want a larger welfare state.