Just now, jtssrx said:

Thinks it will get Bernie elected no more now less

Trump is fucking done, the market is toast and the world is crumbling

I fucking told your ass

Edited by f7ben

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump is fucking done, the market is toast and the world is crumbling

I fucking told your ass

I don’t care about Trump. The fact that your cheerleading a market/world collapse shows what kind of person you are

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don’t care about Trump. The fact that your cheerleading a market/world collapse shows what kind of person you are

I told your ass....I fucking told you

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What do you think is causing the turn in the market today

Stocks aren’t worth what they were last week. So people aren’t willing to pay what they paid last week.

Thats what happens when you hyperinflate a bubble

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Stocks aren’t worth what they were last week. So people aren’t willing to pay what they paid last week.

Thats what happens when you hyperinflate a bubble

Nope russia Wouldn’t play ball with the Saudis and they are trying to sink them by Flooding the oil market 

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Nope russia Wouldn’t play ball with the Saudis and they are trying to sink them by Flooding the oil market 

Nope....it’s crashing because of a global recession 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Nope....it’s crashing because of a global recession 

For whatever reason, it's crashing if it truly is you're an asshole to cheerlead it. The only people hurt by these things are regular people like you and me. Rich people see this as a buying opportunity 

20 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

It's cuz the Corona you idiot

Was it corona that prompted the federal reserve to dump $1.5 trillion into the repo markets? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

For whatever reason, it's crashing if it truly is you're an asshole to cheerlead it. The only people hurt by these things are regular people like you and me. Rich people see this as a buying opportunity 

Fuck you

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Ben might be an asshole but he is not ignorant. Anyone who knows fundamental math could see there was a problem here. 

And as far as hurting the regular people, thats how booms and busts work. They steal from the masses and give to the priviledged. Thats how they have always worked. And when someone tells you this and the evidence is right before your eyes then you get what you deserve. No amount of Trump Rah Rah is going to make it go away. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Of course they do, but they're not the ones selling and they are already diversified.

It's always the sheep that get fleeced.  Rinse, then repeat.

Just now, Anler said:

Ben might be an asshole but he is not ignorant. Anyone who knows fundamental math could see there was a problem here. 

And as far as hurting the regular people, thats how booms and busts work. They steal from the masses and give to the priviledged. Thats how they have always worked. And when someone tells you this and the evidence is right before your eyes then you get what you deserve. No amount of Trump Rah Rah is going to make it go away. 

Bla Bla Bla Bla 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Thank you

Just now, Anler said:

What is stopping you from moving in?  This happens on average every 8 years or so, we are now in year 12.  It will be fine.