Check your account email address ×

Ben cheerleading the market crash

Just now, ACE said:

Ben has such a little brain lol 

He was right about the Markets but he messaging is all wrong and he also needs to admit he's happy becuase he thinks this helps Sanders chances winning. But what he doesn't realize is Biden or Hillary is getting the nod. The democrats will never allow Sanders to be president much like they would never let Rand or Ron paul be President. 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He was right about the Markets but he messaging is all wrong and he also needs to admit he's happy becuase he thinks this helps Sanders chances winning. But what he doesn't realize is Biden or Hillary is getting the nod. The democrats will never allow Sanders to be president much like they would never let Rand or Ron paul be President. 

His prediction couldnt be wrong that’s what makes it so funny 

Just now, motonoggin said:

I'm in the weed business. It's always better when the economy takes a shit.

What are you going to do when the feds take that shit over? They will eventually. I hope you make big cash now. 

28 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

what do you think is driving this sell off?

Loss of commerce due to coronavirus. But there are fundamental problems in the market that are going to be made known due to this sell off. Im afraid the real bad news is yet to come. I would look to see where people are trying to hide money. 

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Retard math.

OK, hot shot, show me one who uses this so called math to any success to time the market over the long term?

:lol:

Uh me. 

Just now, Anler said:

Loss of commerce due to coronavirus. But there are fundamental problems in the market that are going to be made known due to this sell off. Im afraid the real bad news is yet to come. I would look to see where people are trying to hide money. 

You're leaving out the Oil price war

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ok Mr. Bitcoin.

The majority of my crypto plays arent in bitcoin. And those plays are still up quite a bit from the 1st of the year! I dont have alot of money in it right now anyway. My investments are in companies. I start companies, thats what I do. 

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

The majority of my crypto plays arent in bitcoin. And those plays are still up quite a bit from the 1st of the year! I dont have alot of money in it right now anyway. My investments are in companies. I start companies, thats what I do. 

So do I, and mines worth over 8 figures.

Do you know what the returns are on licensed software?  The markets/investments is where I put excess cash.

:bc:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

So do I, and mines worth over 8 figures.

Do you know what the returns are on licensed software?  The markets/investments is where I put excess cash.

:bc:

Well my intellectual properties got me 8 figures in sales last year also. Thanks to the republicans excessive spending. :bc: