Check your account email address ×

Ben cheerleading the market crash

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

She opened the door for you at close to 60 coming fresh off a stint managing and delivering baked goods. That’s the simple truth that you are crying about while throwing out stupid wagers from your glass house  equipped with wafer thin extra shatterable glass that also mysteriously produces tears  

sorry me making a joke at that obvious irony makes you angry. 

Lets be clear.  I'm happy that you finally showed your true colors as someone I once thought  I was friendly with, when you're nothing more than a bitter little prick who was raised by his grandparents and is still wrestling with a lot of issues.  Did that carnie you were tapping give you the clap too?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Lets be clear.  I'm happy that you finally showed your true colors as someone I once thought  I was friendly with, when you're nothing more than a bitter little prick who was raised by his grandparents and is still wrestling with a lot of issues.  Did that carnie you were tapping give you the clap too?

Speaking of true colours. Is too arrogant to admit he may have gotten a helping hand along the way when it’s obvious to everyone. But him. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you Donald Trumps long lost brother? Sweet fucking shit you’re a thin skinned little bitch

• Haha 1

Just now, frenchy said:

Speaking of true colours. Is too arrogant to admit he may have gotten a helping hand along the way when it’s obvious to everyone. But him. 

She was the reason I discovered the company, so what?  If you think just knowing my wife is the reason I got a hiring offer from a Fortune 300 company, you're dumber and more arrogant than I thought too.  So thankful that you finally showed yourself to be another in a small group of bitter losers in this forum that gets more toxic by the day.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

She was the reason I discovered the company, so what?  If you think just knowing my wife is the reason I got a hiring offer from a Fortune 300 company, you're dumber and more arrogant than I thought too.  So thankful that you finally showed yourself to be another in a small group of bitter losers in this forum that gets more toxic by the day.

I was in the top 1% of earners in a fortune 200 company 2 years ago....let me know when you get there little guy :lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you Donald Trumps long lost brother? Sweet fucking shit you’re a thin skinned little bitch

1000 bucks.  Hell I should raise the offer to 10,000, not like you have even the slightest shot.  :lol:   

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Blah,blah....why don't you fucking  beat it then and go back to your safe space where everybody strokes your bald head and fragile ego. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I never said hiring offer dumb fuck she got you a chance. Without her you’d still be waiting by the phone for that first screening phone call. Hell you even posted about how she got you an interview and about the big earner she worked for are you really this obtuse and consumed by your inflated image of yourself that you completely forget what you have posted on here? 

Financial Advisors succeed by demonstrating a unique combination of ambition, self-motivation and commitment to establishing long-term client relationships. Financial Advisors are driven by performance, and we ensure that their compensation and earning potential is reflective of their performance. They’re confident and possess the ability to think critically, with sound judgment. If you’re a successful salesperson, donut delivery driver, banker or portapotti professional, your talents are highly valued in our line of work.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

1000 bucks.  Hell I should raise the offer to 10,000, not like you have even the slightest shot.  :lol:   

To ‘pass the muster’ like you did? He’s not sleeping with someone that can set him up with an interview so that’s a little tough. 

53 minutes ago, frenchy said:

To ‘pass the muster’ like you did? He’s not sleeping with someone that can set him up with an interview so that’s a little tough. 

Who the fuck are you? You got a big mouth for an obvious faggot. How old are you? What do you do for work? NO, giving " blow-job specials " doesn't count!!!

What is your TOTAL NET WORTH? You got a big fukkin mouth, do you have the balls to back it up, you fukkin cunt?  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who the fuck are you? You got a big mouth for an obvious faggot. How old are you? What do you do for work? NO, giving " blow-job specials " doesn't count!!!

What is your TOTAL NET WORTH? You got a big fukkin mouth, do you have the balls to back it up, you fukkin cunt?  

You forgot to ask him how much can he curl?

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

Hey fagmont, how much can you curl? Do you even lift ? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Jay is a good guy. Just has a short fuse. I do not think his bite is near as bad as his bark.

He is always willing to help someone get a discount on a vehicle and let you know where you can get the best price on a sled and let's be honest here....people like to push his buttons.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Financial Advisors succeed by demonstrating a unique combination of ambition, self-motivation and commitment to establishing long-term client relationships. Financial Advisors are driven by performance, and we ensure that their compensation and earning potential is reflective of their performance. They’re confident and possess the ability to think critically, with sound judgment. If you’re a successful salesperson, donut delivery driver, banker or portapotti professional, your talents are highly valued in our line of work.

Sorry Wollie ... but that was :lol:

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Settle down Clod.

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

What’s an old fart like you doing posting at 3am anyways? On the way to the fridge for a glass of prune juice? 

:pc: