Check your account email address ×

Ben cheerleading the market crash

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking moron.

You're a moron. Pointing out downturns is on thing cheerleading them is another. Again you you can play this anyway you want but your cheerleading is driven by this need to have Bernie Sanders as preseident no more no less

Just now, Anler said:

Wallow in Ben's glory. :bc: 

What glory? He's wrong on what caused today's sell-off. It's driven by the Sadies flooding the market with oil in response to the Russians saying they wouldn't stop producing. It has zero to do wit a recession. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What is stopping you from moving in?  This happens on average every 8 years or so, we are now in year 12.  It will be fine.

Listen bro, I take care of myself but I am not a selfish asshole. I have a lot of families that depend on me to make a living for their families. This is going to hurt alot of people. I can just clap my hands and make $12 million dollars worth of work appear out of nowhere. This is going to shut down everything. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

You're a moron. Pointing out downturns is on thing cheerleading them is another. Again you you can play this anyway you want but your cheerleading is driven by this need to have Bernie Sanders as preseident no more no less

Listen you stupid fuck. I’ve been pointing this bullshit out for months and listening to you brain dead ball lappers tell me everything is going great.

You were fucking wrong and I was fucking right. 

Now eat a dick you pussy

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

JT, Ben is only cheerleading cause it reflects his current position.  Nothing more, nothing less.  He will still be broke ass poor.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Listen you stupid fuck. I’ve been pointing this bullshit out for months and listening to you brain dead ball lappers tell me everything is going great.

You were fucking wrong and I was fucking right. 

Now eat a dick you pussy

Stocks tumbled on Monday as investors braced for the economic fallout from the spreading coronavirus, while a shocking all-out oil price war added to the anxiety.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

JT, Ben is only cheerleading cause it reflects his current position.  Nothing more, nothing less.  He will still be broke ass poor.

I’m down 16% this morning. How about you fuck off now

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Listen bro, I take care of myself but I am not a selfish asshole. I have a lot of families that depend on me to make a living for their families. This is going to hurt alot of people. I can just clap my hands and make $12 million dollars worth of work appear out of nowhere. This is going to shut down everything. 

Yet you are cheering this?

We are not slowing down one bit.  Not even in the slightest.

Stock trading halted until 9:49 ET after the S&P 500 craters 7%

Stocks tumbled on Monday as investors braced for the economic fallout from the spreading coronavirus, while a shocking all-out oil price war added to the anxiety.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average tanked more than 1,800 points at the open, while the S&P 500 dropped 7%. The massive sell-off triggered a key market circuit breaker in morning trading. Trading was halted for 15 minutes until 9:49 a.m. ET.

The sharp declines followed a roller-coaster week that saw the S&P 500 swing up or down more than 2.5% for four days straight. While Monday's drop was significant, it still didn't crack the 20 worst days for the S&P 500.

Gold, another safe-haven asset, crossed $1,700 an ounce, hitting its highest level since Dec. 2012. Meanwhile, copper prices hit a more than three-year low of $2.46. Copper is seen as a barometer of broad economic demand given its applications in electrical equipment and manufacturing.

The Federal Reserve announced an emergency rate cut last week to combat the economic impact from the virus, its first such move since the financial crisis. President Donald Trump on Friday signed a sweeping spending bill of an $8.3 billion package to aid medical research.

The New York Fed said Monday it will increase the amount of money it is offering to banks for their short-term funding needs. To make sure the funding, or repo, markets are working properly, the central bank said it will up the amount it offers in overnight operations from $100 billion to $150 billion through Thursday. 

Traders expect the central bank to slash rates by three-quarters of a percentage point at its upcoming March meeting. Chances for a full percentage point cut this month were at 29.2%, according to the CME FedWatch tracker.

The iShares High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (HYG) fell 4.5%, on concerns that a oil price crash will cause many small energy companies to default, hitting the high yield credit market that they've become so a large part of.

Yet you are cheering this?

We are not slowing down one bit.  Not even in the slightest.

Did that sound like cheering? This is "told you so" and rubbing noses in shit so the ignorant will wake up and not let them do this to us again. But we all know that nothing will be learned here. Because most dont really know how an economy works and what actually makes it strong. They just watch the blinking lights on the screen and if the numbers are going up thats good and Trump is great. 

Just now, Anler said:

Did that sound like cheering? This is "told you so" and rubbing noses in shit so the ignorant will wake up and not let them do this to us again. But we all know that nothing will be learned here. Because most dont really know how an economy works and what actually makes it strong. They just watch the blinking lights on the screen and if the numbers are going up thats good and Trump is great. 

To blame Trump for the coronavirus outbreak is just dumb.  The US isn't leading the global selloff, it's following it.

His spending is another matter.

To blame Trump for the coronavirus outbreak is just dumb.  The US isn't leading the global selloff, it's following it.

It’s all a hoax :lol:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes there he's cheerleading it now shut the fuck up and go back to licking his cock and balls

Markets have corrections. Predicting that on an open end is like predicting that the sun will rise in the morning. Most people wouldn’t be fingering their own butthole in glee over such a small minded situation 

Just now, ACE said:

Markets have corrections. Predicting that on an open end is like predicting that the sun will rise in the morning. Most people wouldn’t be fingering their own butthole in glee over such a small minded situation 

Ben is and Jimmy and Anler are licking his finger

The guys on the inside know whats going on. 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yes there he's cheerleading it now shut the fuck up and go back to licking his cock and balls

How about you stop being such a dumbass and listen once in a while? 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

No shit.  Literally.