Check your account email address ×

Server issues

20 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Have not been able to get on for over 24 hrs first time on. Some bhere could use the break!!

What are you trying to say, lol.

Every once in a while I can get on. Posting is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow if it doesn't time out. Then I can't access the site again :wall:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

What are you trying to say, lol.

Every once in a while I can get on. Posting is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow if it doesn't time out. Then I can't access the site again :wall:

I'm the same. All seems well and fast occasionally then bam, it goes dead/freezes randomly. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’m trying to limit my posts to only three paragraphs...so I don’t lose the “in the moment” gold to a freeze up.

Many are sad.  Lol

What does slow it down is constantly hitting the refresh button when it isn't loading. Give it 30 seconds and try again :thumb:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

That one went right up

Maybe they are making progress? This is the longest time I've been able to view the site without it timing out  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Maybe they are making progress? This is the longest time I've been able to view the site without it timing out  

Same here

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Quick!  Do a password reset that automatically locks all the members off the site as soon as they try to reset their password.  Vertical scope isn’t the only one that can be crafty!!!  

• Haha 1