Check your account email address ×

Site is completely fucked

Just now, Angry ginger said:

thought it was better than it was all last week,  must be operator error in your case

I don’t think so. I’m having no issues at all elsewhere. This is using iOS 

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thought it was better than it was all last week,  must be operator error in your case

I actually had no problems last week and the site has been slow and troublesome from me since this afternoon too. Not sure what's up but it's happening on both my phone and laptop.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I actually had no problems last week and the site has been slow and troublesome from me since this afternoon too. Not sure what's up but it's happening on both my phone and laptop.

Yup , me too

Just now, Cold War said:

Yup,  every other site loads fine.  Keeps freezing half way or won’t load at all. 

Even when it’s working it’s only half page loads

8 hours ago, ckf said:

The server crashed yesterday. When it crashed it screwed up the database. Hopefully everything will be fixed at some point today..

Thanks man 

I was (am) reading to catch up went fine then out of the blue it went for a shit.went to check nascar thread just kept going around in circles.I guess I will come back later.I am going to check the vegas odds of pocahontis being let back on the res

• Haha 1

I was (am) reading to catch up went fine then out of the blue it went for a shit.went to check nascar thread just kept going around in circles.I guess I will come back later.I am going to check the vegas odds of pocahontis being let back on the res.trying to post it says saving fuckng russians