Check your account email address ×

You faggots should get out more.

The SoCal scene is so cool. Even on a shitty day this place is nice. I especially love the off and on shore oil production everywhere you look. There are dozens of active wells just a block or so from the beach and dozens of off shore production platforms just a mile or so out. LA is the greatest city on the planet. Nothing else even comes close. 

2ECFAA87-3BBC-4BF7-AAB6-513FA6A96B23.jpeg

0E6FD0DF-DDED-4F50-9FCB-4769C6782E21.jpeg

09D663B0-29EE-45D5-96FB-061C131CABC3.jpeg

C5BA78C2-5736-4444-A7BA-2A76254C8892.jpeg

04BAA384-D823-49EF-8DB6-0CC94A46B646.jpeg

0136397C-B3D0-43BB-94D2-AA9424B7E08B.jpeg

21CB4692-5B01-4592-8209-1497C8DDB02F.jpeg

522E1866-3A9B-4744-B64E-980A3688A2A9.jpeg

FD49FC44-3930-499C-96D4-0B9B1F79EF0B.jpeg

B6562CE1-C025-415D-B769-B692FAEA7B7C.jpeg

20A27CB3-9218-48DF-B322-6010079C33FE.jpeg

A439E155-AD76-4933-A199-C69B16195E9D.jpeg

8FAD38A6-4AA5-4364-8BB4-6D6C5AE00377.jpeg

0A82DF07-BE15-426B-9970-E364633A3BA3.jpeg

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

I remember taking my dog at the time to Malibu beach. He must have swallowed some saltwater. He walked over by to young women and they said " wow , what a cute dog" just then his tail went up and green shit flew out of his ass like a fountain. I walked away pretending he wasn't my dog.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not to mention the most beautiful national parks in America. 

Good places to go BM.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I remember taking my dog at the time to Malibu beach. He must have swallowed some saltwater. He walked over by to young women and they said " wow , what a cute dog" just then his tail went up and green shit flew out of his ass like a fountain. I walked away pretending he wasn't my dog.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not to mention the most beautiful national parks in America. 

Cali is a super cool place. There is a reason that 30 million people live in Greater Las Angeles.

The weather was crap today. Low 60’s and cloudy. Some rain between Riverside,  Moreno and Corona. We fought a hard headwind for 100 miles from 29 Palms to Newport. About 3pm the wind died down and the clouds parted. 

Little motel on the beach in Huntington is very clean, much better than expected. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Cali is a super cool place. There is a reason that 30 million people live in Greater Las Angeles.

The weather was crap today. Low 60’s and cloudy. Some rain between Riverside,  Moreno and Corona. We fought a hard headwind for 100 miles from 29 Palms to Newport. About 3pm the wind died down and the clouds parted. 

Little motel on the beach in Huntington is very clean, much better than expected. 

It’s one of my favorite places to vacation on motorcycle. Death Valley has to be ridden under a full moon. It’s incredible. Camping in Joshua Tree is something to behold 

Just now, spin_dry said:

It’s one of my favorite places to vacation on motorcycle. Death Valley has to be ridden under a full moon. It’s incredible. Camping in Joshua Tree is something to behold 

We rolled through Joshua Tree about 10am this morning. It hasn’t changed in 30 years. A little cleaner and modern but still a little town with a National Park in the middle of nowhere. There are some beautiful Joshua trees in Yucca Valley about 20 miles further west. They are almost the size of a decent Oak tree. Not a huge Oak but a really full 40’ oak tree. 

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Did you stop at the donuts and tacos place in Huntington? Funny how everywhere sells tacos there. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah I'm not really a fan of being on the beach staring at the offshore Wells. I've done that in Cali and in the gulf last summer. 

Well, oil is either produced near you or refined near you or pumped past you or trucked by you or railed past you no matter where you are in the civilized part of this country. 

The oil rig look like ships but they don't pollute near as much. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Did you stop at the donuts and tacos place in Huntington? Funny how everywhere sells tacos there. 

Walked right by it. Along with at least 6 other taco places. I didn't realize tacos were such a thing here. 

We bounced around and had appetizers at a few different places on Main and the PCH. 

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Walked right by it. Along with at least 6 other taco places. I didn't realize tacos were such a thing here. 

We bounced around and had appetizers at a few different places on Main and the PCH. 

It's hilarious, everywhere sells tacos, the laundromat, gas station, donut shop, bowling alley... Weird for sure. There's a cool restaurant down by Newport Beach overlooking the ocean, haven't been there in years tho. Las Bprisas. Pretty good. 

https://www.lasbrisaslagunabeach.com/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

It's hilarious, everywhere sells tacos, the laundromat, gas station, donut shop, bowling alley... Weird for sure. There's a cool restaurant down by Newport Beach overlooking the ocean, haven't been there in years tho. Las Bprisas. Pretty good. 

https://www.lasbrisaslagunabeach.com/

Tacos are good. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well, oil is either produced near you or refined near you or pumped past you or trucked by you or railed past you no matter where you are in the civilized part of this country. 

The oil rig look like ships but they don't pollute near as much. 

I couldn't see any oil wells from the Ritz in Laguna Niguel, I prefer the beaches I stay at to not have oil wells in sight :bc:

Image result for laguna niguel ritz

Edited by Mileage Psycho

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, bussman said:

Tom, put on a red swim trunk and run down that beach in slow motion like Hasslehoff and live stream that shit here. 

Asking for Momo. :bc: 

Momo chasing Tom...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

The UP is much nicer. 

482698CD-259E-49A9-BAAF-4B4AFC61AD2F.jpeg

C708CE45-D523-4B0E-ABDD-DEBB6742182E.jpeg

Woody wins...because of the truth.

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think I’ll never go to California. 

I’ll take the North Shore or the gulf (if I want beaches) before CA and I can go to the OC and stay for free anytime I want. But, I’ve been to Cali many times so, it’s nothing spectacular for me anymore.  I’ve got one more trip out there when my uncle dies after that, I see no reason to go back. It’s a neat state because of the terrain but, the massive congestion....pass.