Check your account email address ×

Bloomberg Gutted

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I turned it on briefly last night and when I saw Biden The Corpse yelling about something I went back to Law and Order reruns. :lol:

There were so many pro Trump commercials made last night for free.  DU and the media last night had the feeling that the only winner of that debate was Trump.

democrats are between a rock and a hard place.

Just now, BOHICA said:

There were so many pro Trump commercials made last night for free.  DU and the media last night had the feeling that the only winner of that debate was Trump.

Sorry it’s anyone but Trump now.

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

My local news showed none of the debate, instead went after Trumps tweets, fact checking him.   How embarrassing when you have to censor a whole panel of candidates. So,  the American people don't know what they are saying about each other. 

29 minutes ago, Cold War said:

My local news showed none of the debate, instead went after Trumps tweets, fact checking him.   How embarrassing when you have to censor a whole panel of candidates. So,  the American people don't know what they are saying about each other. 

Curious, your local news doesn't happen to be one of these "pro-Trump" Sinclair owned networks by any chance is it?

sinclair.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fixed

Nails on a chalkboard when she speaks. She’s more phony than Hillary, if that’s possible. And just as unlikeable. :flush: 

Watched the whole thing and the Trump rally at the same time. 

Bloomberg got absolutely ass raped.  It was embarrassing. His handlers had nightmares all night long. 

I cant recall anyone on a debate stage getting destroyed like that. I had no idea he had so much baggage and would be so unprepared to defend himself. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Watched the whole thing and the Trump rally at the same time. 

Bloomberg got absolutely ass raped.  It was embarrassing. His handlers had nightmares all night long. 

I cant recall anyone on a debate stage getting destroyed like that. I had no idea he had so much baggage and would be so unprepared to defend himself. 

That is the part I don’t understand...he knew it was coming and he just got beat down. I’m not sure if his billions can save him from that debacle.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is the part I don’t understand...he knew it was coming and he just got beat down. I’m not sure if his billions can save him from that debacle.

WHen warren and biden told him to release all the nondisclosures he was holding over women that had sued him he fucking folded. 

Mini Mike: “I made slightly inappropriate comments or jokes”

Warren/Biden:  “if thats all it was then release all those women from their nondisclosures so we can hear from them”

Mini Mike:  ummm  ahhh hmmm uggg  

I read there are over 60 women with nondisclosure clauses settlements with Mike.  

I dont see how he survives that in todays world  

The whole debate was great comedy. Mini Mike was completely destroyed.  Biden did get a good punch in on Crazy Bernie.  Biden asked him how much in Medicare for all would cost as Sanders won't say - 52 Trillion over the next 10 years. Mini did also get a good right cross in on Bernie when he told him we are a capitalist county and his idea has been tried sever times and failed - it's called communism, 

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Heard some clips this morning from the debate last night....Mini Mike was a punching bag and unprepared to answer what he had to know was coming. 

every one including himself knew it would be a blood bath hence why he stood on the sideline just spending his name around .

19 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

The whole debate was great comedy. Mini Mike was completely destroyed.  Biden did get a good punch in on Crazy Bernie.  Biden asked him how much in Medicare for all would cost as Sanders won't say - 52 Trillion over the next 10 years. Mini did also get a good right cross in on Bernie when he told him we are a capitalist county and his idea has been tried sever times and failed - it's called communism, 

Derp