Check your account email address ×

Bloomberg Gutted

20 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is the part I don’t understand...he knew it was coming and he just got beat down. I’m not sure if his billions can save him from that debacle.

The timing of the beatdown is probably a good thing for Bloomberg, he isn't on the ballot for the next two primaries and he broke his debate cherry when it really doesn't count for him, his opponents took there best shots, what counts now is how he responds in the next debate.

If you remember Trump wasn't smooth in early debates, just food for thought.

20 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

WHen warren and biden told him to release all the nondisclosures he was holding over women that had sued him he fucking folded. 

Mini Mike: “I made slightly inappropriate comments or jokes”

Warren/Biden:  “if thats all it was then release all those women from their nondisclosures so we can hear from them”

Mini Mike:  ummm  ahhh hmmm uggg  

I read there are over 60 women with nondisclosure clauses settlements with Mike.  

I dont see how he survives that in todays world  

You really don't see how he survives? The rules have changed, you know it's just locker room talk :thumb:

Nothing wrong with the POTUS insulting women.

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The NDA's and issues with women are one thing...the stop and frisk deal is a whole other kettle of fish. 

Most of the mature adults in those crime ridden areas liked stop and frisk, the results had a positive effect on crime and murder, community safety is paramount for most people.

32 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Most of the mature adults in those crime ridden areas liked stop and frisk, the results had a positive effect on crime and murder, community safety is paramount for most people.

It’s unconstitutional. The end

34 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Fuck the Constitution, eh?

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

he can't embrace the words because it will run off the blacks and hispanics but what he's said about stop and frisk is spot on.  Reality is Trumpers should love them some stop and frisk after all they are the biggest group of cop bootlickers with the exception of Moe.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he can't embrace the words because it will run off the blacks and hispanics but what he's said about stop and frisk is spot on.  Reality is Trumpers should love them some stop and frisk after all they are the biggest group of cop bootlickers with the exception of Moe.  

You can’t pick and choose parts of The Constitution depending on  your mood that day. All or nothing

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The NDA's and issues with women are one thing...the stop and frisk deal is a whole other kettle of fish. 

I have just a random question, not that I much care one way or another....I think they're both detestable  :lol:  ....NDAs by their nature aren't supposed to be disclosed, no?  So how does someone know that there are 60 of them?  And do we know that they're all regarding sexual shit?  :dunno:  Sometimes people sign them for business reasons.  Just wondering if Warren just baited him.

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have just a random question, not that I much care one way or another....I think they're both detestable  :lol:  ....NDAs by their nature aren't supposed to be disclosed, no?  So how does someone know that there are 60 of them?  And do we know that they're all regarding sexual shit?  :dunno:  Sometimes people sign them for business reasons.  Just wondering if Warren just baited him.

Not sure but guessing the lawsuits were public knowledge as are the NDA’s...the non disclosure part involves the details of the lawsuit...again I’m guessing but he sure seem flummoxed by it all. :lol: