Check your account email address ×

Yes, the left is going to free us from oppression and college makes people smart......

bussman

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Can’t think of any. Greta would never be allowed to. She’s not very smart and it would destroy her saviour image to the alarmist cult 

Gun girls has a ton of vids showing most SJW's cant even answer simple questions about what  theyre doing 

Id like to see something from the left showing the same ....sadly I think they just take orders from their leaders 

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Gun girl just goes and barks talking points to idiot liberals who bark talking points back at her and there’s not a lot of critical thought going on 

very true.   My daughter missed out on the excitement she started there after gun girl moved onto pissing off other liberals on campus.  

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

does it have to be a girl? 

I find the entire premise of purposely kicking a hornets nest for reaction stupid to be honest. 

I prefer open civil debate 

that’s what turned Dave Rubin from a liberal into more of a libertarian 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

does it have to be a girl? 

I find the entire premise of purposely kicking a hornets nest for reaction stupid to be honest. 

no it can be anyone. Know one?

Thinking asking basic simple questions to a group people making demands about questioned subject is kicking a hornets nest is silly 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

no it can be anyone. Know one?

Thinking asking basic simple questions to a group people making demands about questioned subject is kicking a hornets nest is silly 

that's what Michael Moore used to do. In fact I think it was him that pretty much started it no? 

Just now, frenchy said:

that's what Michael Moore used to do. In fact I think it was him that pretty much started it no? 

I dont remember that but as you say didn't pay much attention when he had an audience. 

I remember him trying to sell us on wonderful cuban health care  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Bussman’s “cankles first comment to Pouty still has me giggling tho.

X2. That was good.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh My Go. Look who’s talking. 

Right?!  :lol: 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

You obviously haven't heard her talk much.

That is true.  She still triggered the flakes and that’s all that matters.  Success.

44 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This forum is such a wonderful collection of lowest common denominators...

“Personal Attacks”

My favorite is when Moto thought he’d carry the ball, fumbled it forward, cried out to Bhen for help, Snacks tried to jump on it first but rolled both cankles then Bhen knocked out it of bounds with his nose. :lol: 

Edited by bussman
  • Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member

Great way to point out hypocrisy.  Students love to claim tolerance is needed yet are the first to not practice what they preach.   

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Great way to point out hypocrisy.  Students love to claim tolerance is needed yet are the first to not practice what they preach.   

3 people here aren’t smart enough to see something this simple. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, bussman said:

Weak, like usual. :bc: 

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

My favorite is when Moto thought he’d carry the ball, fumbled it forward, cried out to Bhen for help, Snacks tried to jump on it first but rolled both cankles then Bhen knocked out it of bounds with his nose. :lol: 

Yep...you sure are....your decline has been sad to watch.