Check your account email address ×

Yes, the left is going to free us from oppression and college makes people smart......

bussman

42 minutes ago, frenchy said:

dripper's gonna be conflicted AF considering it comes from his Bible - Barstoolsports.....

You still haven’t figured out either this thread was never about her. Her being an idiot is what fully punctuates the point. I swear, I didn’t think you guys would take the bait to this level. Spin was the only one that swam by. 

This is awesome. :lol: 

Edited by bussman

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

You still haven’t figured out either this thread was never about her. Her being an idiot is what fully punctuates the point. I swear, I didn’t think you guys would take the bait to this level. Spin was the only one that swam by. 

This is awesome. :lol: 

I'm just laughing at a story about her shitting her pants. Nothing more. Try not to over think this one or position yourself as enlightened, again. Hell I had never even heard of her until clicking on this thread this am. 

Edited by frenchy

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

dripper's gonna be conflicted AF considering it comes from his Bible - Barstoolsports.....

I think I might have mentioned her directly once in this entire thread :lol:

my point the entire time is it's very hard for liberals to answer simple questions That's all

23 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I'm just laughing at a story about her shitting her pants. Nothing more. Try not to over think this one or position yourself as enlightened, again. Hell I had never even heard of her until clicking on this thread this am. 

Heard of her once and knew she was a loudmouth attention seeker. If you really think this simpleton video is meant to paint myself as enlightened then it’s you that’s over thinking it. 

7 minutes ago, bussman said:

Heard of her once and knew she was a loudmouth attention seeker. If you really think this simpleton video is meant to paint myself as enlightened then it’s you that’s over thinking it. 

no, but you're last comment was. I don't care about her or the protesters, they are both idiots. I thought I made that pretty clear. 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no, but you're last comment was. I don't care about her or the protesters, they are both idiots. I thought I made that pretty clear. 

Let’s just agree that Bhen sucks balls and Dripper got really conflicted about the poo pants and go have a beer. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Let’s just agree that Bhen sucks balls and Dripper got really conflicted about the poo pants and go have a beer. :bc: 

I can admit I have not idea what you're talking about in relation to pants shitting :lol:

she shit her pants doing an interview? 

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I can admit I have not idea what you're talking about in relation to pants shitting :lol:

Who knows. Couldn’t imagine caring enough to want to know though. 

Edited by bussman

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

from what I can gather a story leaked about her shitting her pants in her college days :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Ok , just watched Analer’s vid. Never seen this chick or heard of her but she’s dumb as fuck and super annoying.

What was the point here???

Analers vid? 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ok , just watched Analer’s vid. Never seen this chick or heard of her but she’s dumb as fuck and super annoying.

What was the point here???

Bussman has jumped down the tweeter derp hole with JT. And now he is speaking in riddles.