Check your account email address ×

Meanwhile, at a Bernie “rally”.......

bussman

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. That was awesome. 

Though I do find it troubling how Bernie retreats so quickly when faced with an adversary.  He has done this many times. This is a terrible character flaw in Bernie IMO. 

Shows what a cuck he is. Shows he’s not fit to be president. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it's got to be an act :news:  

No it’s not, Bhen’s projection of his own delusions unto Tom are entirely real. It’s verifiable proof that IQ and observational wisdom are not synonymous. He’s not the only one either. 

I love it though, it’s much easier now to pick out the idiots to not take serious. :bc: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ive never seen a leader so afraid of his own shadow. He was looking for the exit immediately. 

She even said she supported him, just didn’t like his association with the dairy industry. What a complete puss. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, bussman said:

She even said she supported him, just didn’t like his association with the dairy industry. What a complete puss. 

That's right.   We steal a cow's milk and put it in our coffee.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Trump would have put his maga hat on , whipped out his ak47s and charged them on his Tyrannosaurus rex 

right Tommy??

NaH           he woulda made his wtf face and told her MY WIFES ARE WAYYY  NICER and laughed in her face.      hahahaha                     

26 minutes ago, old indy said:

NaH           he woulda made his wtf face and told her MY WIFES ARE WAYYY  NICER and laughed in her face.      hahahaha                     

Oh for sure he would have handled the situation much different than Bernie......although Im not sure if he would have said "go home to mommy" like he does at his rallies if he had a set of tits bouncing in front of him. 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh for sure he would have handled the situation much different than Bernie......although Im not sure if he would have said "go home to mommy" like he does at his rallies if he had a set of tits bouncing in front of him. 

That barely classifies as a set of bouncing tits. 

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. That was awesome. 

Though I do find it troubling how Bernie retreats so quickly when faced with an adversary.  He has done this many times. This is a terrible character flaw in Bernie IMO. 

Adversary? Like when a crazy person storms the stage? He handles it perfectly, walk away. You dont want to be associated with any of that shit. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Adversary? Like when a crazy person storms the stage? He handles it perfectly, walk away. You dont want to be associated with any of that shit. :lol: 

That's what I want in a leader.... walk awayness.

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

this thread is full of triggered. Good job bussman! :lol: 

I’m not defending Bernie, and it almost looked like he wanted to laugh, but that’s some batshit awesomeness that I’d probably get out the way for too. :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

who if he hadn't sucked off the government tit his entire life would be worth nothing and living in a shack.  

And still stealing electricity from his neighbor, because he didn't pay the bill.