Check your account email address ×

To recline or not to recline?????

BOHICA

• Gold Member

If the seat reclines on the airplane then recline it is IMO if you want to recline.

now roller bags as carry-ons.....  fuck those people!!!!!!  If you take a roller bag through the plane door you should be charged $50 for that flight.

• Like 1

Both problems created by the airlines.  Bitch to them, not the passengers.

Reclining seats were never a problem when planes had legroom.  The high percentage of roller bags as carry ons started when airlines started charging "bag fees."

Fuck the airlines, not the passengers.

I don't recline out of courtesy to the guy behind me. I dont carry on luggage either. I like to check out the bitches at the baggage carousel.

i used to make 60 or so commercial flights per year. Im down to about 20 or so now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I don't recline out of courtesy to the guy behind me. I dont carry on luggage either. I like to check out the bitches at the baggage carousel.

i used to make 60 or so commercial flights per year. Im down to about 20 or so now. 

You don’t recline because your feet wouldn’t touch the fucking floor if you did.

Ask me how I know. :whistle: :lmao:

A7096163-FA5A-452D-B962-91194B49AE7E.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Supposed to be some sort of unwritten rule not to recline. Personally, I'd ask the person behind me if they minded then take it from there.

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2020/02/viral-video-shows-man-punches-the-back-of-womans-airplane-seat-because-she-reclined-whos-in-the-wrong.html

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You don’t recline because your feet wouldn’t touch the fucking floor if you did.

Ask me how I know. :whistle: :lmao:

A7096163-FA5A-452D-B962-91194B49AE7E.gif

Hahaha.

if the guy behind me is a big fat slob all slouched back in recline mode i will think about reclining. Most times I dont even care. 

I like to read when flying. I read then fall asleep. Hahaha

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

your also a midget.  For those over 5'6" airline travel sucks

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Dieselgeek said:

I'm throwing on the neck brace and pushing for first class when I fly home from my recent craniocervical fusion Thursday, just get me home smoothly, I don't need to decline!

How did that all go for you...hopefully well! 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How did that all go for you...hopefully well! 

4 days post op for craniocervical fusion. Think I have a few days of healing ahead! Neck brace for 12+ weeks, unknown future. Flying from LaQuardia to Minneapolis on Thursday. 

08FF92D1-9D4C-4D6C-A677-625A53065F24.jpeg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Dieselgeek said:

4 days post op for craniocervical fusion. Think I have a few days of healing ahead! Neck brace for 12+ weeks, unknown future. Flying from LaQuardia to Minneapolis on Thursday. 

Damn....here's to a full recovery and good outcome going forward.   :thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, Dieselgeek said:

Oh my goodness dude. You must have been in some severe pain to go through that operation. 

Cheers to a speedy recovery. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh my goodness dude. You must have been in some severe pain to go through that operation. 

Cheers to a speedy recovery. 

Thanks Tom. I was losing my ability to drive, work, play with my kids, concentrate, etc. So it was time. It will be slow days/months ahead with a very uncertain career future ahead! But health takes priority to reduce long term damage. I've met a few others in the hospital currently (California and Utah), and I've had it easy thus far! 

• Like 1

Just now, Dieselgeek said:

Thanks Tom. I was losing my ability to drive, work, play with my kids, concentrate, etc. So it was time. It will be slow days/months ahead with a very uncertain career future ahead! But health takes priority to reduce long term damage. I've met a few others in the hospital currently (California and Utah), and I've had it easy thus far! 

Roger that man. Follow your PT and you will be back in business in no time. 

6 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

What was that for?? Holy crap man!!!

Craniocervical Instability. My neck couldn't support my skull properly. So now my skull is locked/fused to C2 vertebrae. Skull was sliding 5mm on c1 vertebrate, not normal! So now it is fused to hopefully stop further nerve and brainstem damage. 12-15 weeks in neck brace once discharged today or tomorrow. Then hopefully better days ahead to enjoy life! I met 2 girls in the hospital currently who are fused from skull to pelvis... They have connective tissue disorders so their spine cannot support their body! 

2 hours ago, Dieselgeek said:

Craniocervical Instability. My neck couldn't support my skull properly. So now my skull is locked/fused to C2 vertebrae. Skull was sliding 5mm on c1 vertebrate, not normal! So now it is fused to hopefully stop further nerve and brainstem damage. 12-15 weeks in neck brace once discharged today or tomorrow. Then hopefully better days ahead to enjoy life! I met 2 girls in the hospital currently who are fused from skull to pelvis... They have connective tissue disorders so their spine cannot support their body! 

WOW, I sincerely pray that you heal asap and have no more issues with that ever again..I will pray for you.

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 2