Check your account email address ×

Bill would bar transgender athletes from participating in female sports

• Platinum Contributing Member

Lawmakers in the New Hampshire House are considering a Republican bill that would ban transgender middle school, high school, and college students from participating in female sports, and impose sex verification procedures for those looking to join.

House Bill 1251 would require that New Hampshire’s primary and secondary schools offer participation on female sports teams only to students “of the female sex.”

The legislation would mandate that athletes in question prove their birth gender by producing a doctor’s note before they could participate on the female teams.

That doctor’s note would have to certify to “the student’s internal and external reproductive anatomy,” the student’s testosterone levels or the student’s chromosomes before the athlete could be accepted as female and allowed onto the team, the bill stipulates.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good.   Compete against the same sex you were born.   I could care less if you want to call yourself something else.   

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Good.   Compete against the same sex you were born.   I could care less if you want to call yourself something else.   

Just change it from mens\womens sports to male\female 

done 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Just change it from mens\womens sports to male\female 

done 

No.   Don't cave.   Leave it mens/womens sports.   That still describes someones biological sex.  If I call myself a Lion doesn't mean I am one. 

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

No.   Don't cave.   Leave it mens/womens sports.   That still describes someones biological sex.  If I call myself a Lion doesn't mean I am one. 

It just deflates the garbage entirely 

if you think that growing long hair and putting on a bra changes your biological sex then you don’t believe in science 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

It just deflates the garbage entirely 

if you think that growing long hair and putting on a bra changes your biological sex then you don’t believe in science 

Man:  An adult human male.

Woman: An adult human female.

Men: Plural for man.

Women: Plural for female.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Is that what you like to be called big boy?:hay:

22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Can you imagine going out for the girls team when we were kids?  :lol:

We had a bet for a keg with the girls basketball team when we were seniors.   We bet we would score 100 before they scored a point.   They quit when it was like 70-0.  :lol:  

27 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Can you imagine going out for the girls team when we were kids?  :lol:

I changed high schools in 1979 and was asked what gender i was duirng intake. i of course said WHAT??!!?!  i questioned the person doing the intake and was told THEN that some people dont always claim the birth designation given them to be what they they are O.o 

they said it mainly had to do with sports and my decision that day would stand as long as i attended that school.  IN 1979!!?!     i was blown away at the time so ta see this crap today is no surprise really,     wrong as hell

but not a surprise.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, old indy said:

I changed high schools in 1979 and was asked what gender i was duirng intake. i of course said WHAT??!!?!  i questioned the person doing the intake and was told THEN that some people dont always claim the birth designation given them to be what they they are O.o 

they said it mainly had to do with sports and my decision that day would stand as long as i attended that school.  IN 1979!!?!     i was blown away at the time so ta see this crap today is no surprise really,     wrong as hell

but not a surprise.

The new census is going to be coming out soon.  It’s going to be a great thread here.  I can’t wait to see the options to choose from.  I’m going to make me and my family unique!!!!!  :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Man:  An adult human male.

Woman: An adult human female.

Men: Plural for man.

Women: Plural for female.  

Well common sense yes

but remember you’re dealing with liberals 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Lawmakers in the New Hampshire House are considering a Republican bill that would ban transgender middle school, high school, and college students from participating in female sports, and impose sex verification procedures for those looking to join.

House Bill 1251 would require that New Hampshire’s primary and secondary schools offer participation on female sports teams only to students “of the female sex.”

The legislation would mandate that athletes in question prove their birth gender by producing a doctor’s note before they could participate on the female teams.

That doctor’s note would have to certify to “the student’s internal and external reproductive anatomy,” the student’s testosterone levels or the student’s chromosomes before the athlete could be accepted as female and allowed onto the team, the bill stipulates.

anyone against this is a retard.  Men competing against women is silly,  there is a biological difference that being "woke" doesn't change.