Check your account email address ×

Bill would bar transgender athletes from participating in female sports

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

anyone against this is a retard.  Men competing against women is silly,  there is a biological difference that being "woke" doesn't change.  

When it was on the news last week , thos opposed seam to all be parents of he/she's.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

When it was on the news last week , thos opposed seam to all be parents of he/she's.

And because they are “special”, all the rules change and everybody else has to suffer so they can feel more “inclusive”.

It’s the epitome of liberal retardation.

• Like 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

And because they are “special”, all the rules change and everybody else has to suffer so they can feel more “inclusive”.

It’s the epitome of liberal retardation.

sometimes you don't sound like a complete retard-  this is one of those times :news:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ACE said:

Well common sense yes

but remember you’re dealing with liberals 

Yes and you don't cave for commies....I mean liberals. 

3 hours ago, old indy said:

I changed high schools in 1979 and was asked what gender i was duirng intake. i of course said WHAT??!!?!  i questioned the person doing the intake and was told THEN that some people dont always claim the birth designation given them to be what they they are O.o 

they said it mainly had to do with sports and my decision that day would stand as long as i attended that school.  IN 1979!!?!     i was blown away at the time so ta see this crap today is no surprise really,     wrong as hell

but not a surprise.

Are you sure you did not look like a chick.

• Haha 1

If I competed in a women’s sport in HS I’d of got my ass beat up and down the block. No f’n way was anyone doing that. We pummeled this kid mercilessly for years for quitting football, and his new name was pussy. This is like in another league.

There’s a lot of variables with tranny’s. Some women who used to be men have bone density and muscle mass measurements consistent more with a woman. Maybe they should be allowed to compete? But until there’s some form of medically based measurement to determine their level of “womaness” for fairness, it’s best to keep them out of sports.