Check your account email address ×

Trump Just Can’t Let It Go

• Platinum Contributing Member

Don't you just love how EVERYTHING Trump now does gets the democraps running to the press like its a National emergency.   They are simply too stupid to understand that HELPS Trump.  

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Trump needs to 🔥 and prosecute every fucking deep state Obama holdover in government even if it raises the unemployment rate :fuckyou:

no one cares what the opinion of a foreigner is on the matter so go fuck yourself. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why should he?   Guy tried to get him impeached over simply disagreeing with his own policy that he wrote.  

He was subpoenaed to testify AND HE FUCKIN DID!

Nothing worse than a Trump apologist.

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He was subpoenaed to testify AND HE FUCKIN DID!

Nothing worse than a Trump apologist.

He also leaked and discussed with people who didn't have clearance and got poor reviews by his superiors.   Fuck him. 

Lt. Colonel Alexander Vindman admitted to the House Intelligence Committee Tuesday to leaking information to the anti-Trump whistleblower at the center of the Democrats’ partisan impeachment proceedings.

“Lietenant Colonel Vindman, did you discuss the July 25 phone call with anyone outside the White House on July 25 or the 26 and if so, with whom?” Republican Rep. Devin Nunes of California inquired.

“Yes. I did,” Vindman answered in the affirmative.

When pressed on who Vindman spoke with about the call, Vindman said he spoke with two individuals not in the White House, including Deputy Assistant Secretary George Kent and another individual in the intelligence community that Vindman refused to name before being cut off by Democratic Chairman Adam Schiff.

Edited by Highmark
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He also leaked and discussed with people who didn't have clearance and got poor reviews by his superiors.   Fuck him. 

Lt. Colonel Alexander Vindman admitted to the House Intelligence Committee Tuesday to leaking information to the anti-Trump whistleblower at the center of the Democrats’ partisan impeachment proceedings.

“Lietenant Colonel Vindman, did you discuss the July 25 phone call with anyone outside the White House on July 25 or the 26 and if so, with whom?” Republican Rep. Devin Nunes of California inquired.

When pressed on who Vindman spoke with about the call, Vindman said he spoke with two individuals not in the White House, including Deputy Assistant Secretary George Kent and another individual in the intelligence community that Vindman refused to name before being cut off by Democratic Chairman Adam Schiff.

Poor McLiar 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....Trump is the one one having a problem “letting go”.

:lol:

I figured you would be the first dolt to make this comment and you didn’t let me down...congrats!!!!! :lmao:

As for the rest no surprises...

BBE5FEE0-F7DD-416F-9AF1-930CDBBB46C1.thumb.jpeg.20a201a016c072324be99f632b6c3080.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

56 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It's actually more than that.  He violated many of the military codes of conduct.  One of the most serious is "Conduct Unbecoming an Officer" which si serious and can result in loss of rank, pay and a discharge from service.  Fact is..this guy is a piece of shit had has been labeled as much since his commission.  His roots to the Ukraine, linguistic skills and undoubtedly his "sneakyness" has kept him in the service.  He's a POS and an opportunity to "frag" his sorry ass was missed...or was it?  :whistle: 

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I figured you would be the first dolt to make this comment and you didn’t let me down...congrats!!!!! :lmao:

I aim to please.  Do you need ointment for your ass?  Ask Spinner

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The guy is just another slimy soldier. Strip his rank and remove his retirement. 

Good post!

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BBE5FEE0-F7DD-416F-9AF1-930CDBBB46C1.thumb.jpeg.20a201a016c072324be99f632b6c3080.jpeg

If your opinions are shot down, ridiculed or laughed at consistently by 5+x as many people who agree with you and your DU opinions......ummmm maybe you have a problem.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

He also leaked and discussed with people who didn't have clearance.

No he didn’t. He brought it to the attention of his chain of command.

Jesus you clowns really are clueless to who Kent is. Why would anyone report a crime to the criminal?

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, Mainecat said:

No he didn’t. 

Well he testified to discussing it with people outside the WH then Schiff stopped the questioning.   Some subpoena.  

Just now, Mainecat said:

The same Republican story over and over. Yesterday it was mayor Pete’s service.

Hey dipshit.....Spinner and others appear to be getting their orders on who they have decided to support before you so....maybe you are a low level echelon shit-for-brains on their list?

Either way, it's time to change your signature soon.  Be ready!   :lol: 

Fucking squid head.