Check your account email address ×

Matter of time

Snake

Yep, it’s starting and what we are going to see is, Biden, Sanders and Liawatha skinned alive by their own party and their talking heads in the media.  Bloomberg is here now, and he owns title to the party.

Why not Buttkeg?  Come on...zero chance and there’s no reason for the Dems to look all homophobic of they don’t have to.  But, behind closed doors they are saying, “That little fucking faggot better stay in line.....or else.”

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I don't necessarily hate billionaires, wish I was one 

I have no problem taxing them at a higher rate than we common folk.

Neal

I never wished to be one.  I’m not lucky or driven enough to deserve it.  Those are dreams of children.

Also, how on earth do people think “the rich” aren’t being taxed properly?  It’s like you don’t know what a tax schedule looks like or how a “total tax burden” is comprised.  Smh.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I never wished to be one.  I’m not lucky or driven enough to deserve it.  Those are dreams of children.

Also, how on earth do people think “the rich” aren’t being taxed properly?  It’s like you don’t know what a tax schedule looks like or how a “total tax burden” is comprised.  Smh.

Some have a weird notion that they pay no taxes with all dem write offs.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I went through this multiple times with some dumbfuck that finally left this site.

• Thanks 1

Most billionaires are paying effective tax rates less than middle class folks.

I think a limit to ones wealth should be placed in effect.

No more billionaires. They can do nothing with that wealth aside from purchase influence to retain and expand it.

That is a direct threat to us all

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No more billionaires. They can do nothing with that wealth aside from purchase influence to retain and expand it.

OMG,  I have heard it all now.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Better yet lets link it to intelligence.

Try to live on $73 a week Fhag....

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

It's counter productive to a free society. If you look back to things like the Sherman anti trust act was created to promote competition and innovation and not protect just the super wealthy. I feel like we are moving back towards that with more billionaires approaching the trillionaire mark. 

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's counter productive to a free society. If you look back to things like the Sherman anti trust act was created to promote competition and innovation and not protect just the super wealthy. I feel like we are moving back towards that with more billionaires approaching the trillionaire mark. 

:lol:

Wow!  Just so much.....wow!!  I mean.....wow!

14 hours ago, Anler said:

Yeah that was a little over your head. I'll dumb it down for you going forward. :bc:

Oh, stay just the way you are.  You can’t get much dumber.  Some might consider this a good thing.

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

I don’t think you’re dumb enough to dumb it down that far

You can assist him!  Never underestimate the power of joined retard forces.

Let me know, I enjoy observing.  :lmao:

23 hours ago, f7ben said:

People who defend the current system don’t realize how close it resembles the class structure of England 100 years ago.