Check your account email address ×

Think Hunter is feeling the squeeze???

BOHICA

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I disagree. If Trump wasnt being investigated over so much fake Russian and Ukranian bullshit, we probably never even known.  Biden running for president only muddies it even more, and the Dems want to blame a legitimate inquiry into what is clearly a quid pro quo, as an impeachable offense.  That was nonsense from the start and most of us understood that.  The Acquittal just proves it.  Imagine if we held Obama to that same standard and scrutinized a few of his phone calls?  Crickets from the usual suspects.

WTF are you talking about? So if Biden wasnt running we would be talking about Hunter Biden anyway? Or that if Trump wasnt president we would be talking about Russian collusion?

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

So WhEn Is TrUmP gOiNg To StArT dRaInInG tHe SwAmP

Every time he fires someone or tries an investigation, the usual people on here start running blocker.  And in the next sentence they ask that same question.  They want him to drain the swamp yet when he does they question him.  They stick up for the swamp.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I disagree. If Trump wasnt being investigated over so much fake Russian and Ukranian bullshit, we probably never even known.  Biden running for president only muddies it even more, and the Dems want to blame a legitimate inquiry into what is clearly a quid pro quo, as an impeachable offense.  That was nonsense from the start and most of us understood that.  The Acquittal just proves it.  Imagine if we held Obama to that same standard and scrutinized a few of his phone calls?  Crickets from the usual suspects.

I say continue to push for an investigation.  Anybody in DC (R or D) that opposes it has their hands in that corruption.  As soon as the Dems set up Bloomberg, Biden will be out, fire up the investigation again.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Every time he fires someone or tries an investigation, the usual people on here start running blocker.  And in the next sentence they ask that same question.  They want him to drain the swamp yet when he does they question him.  They stick up for the swamp.

I’ve noticed.  Contrarian whining morons acting like they aren’t part of the problem.  :lmao:

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Almost the same when they talk about spending and deficit

• Platinum Contributing Member

If Joe was a Republican the Hunter/Burisma thing would have been thru with a fine tooth comb by the msm when daddy was still vp.   To think otherwise is laughable.

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Hillary didn’t feel a squeeze and neither will hunter. Just something to keep the Alzheimer group occupied while watching Fox News. 

Really? She's lost her fucking mind which is good enough for me. One day soon she'll come up "missing".

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Running blocker....Trump flat out said payback is coming so don't give me the draining the swamp bullshit..this is nothing but an overgrown baby throwing a tantrum. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Running blocker....Trump flat out said payback is coming so don't give me the draining the swamp bullshit..this is nothing but an overgrown baby throwing a tantrum. 

So you're saying that he should forgive and forget-turn the other cheek-let sleeping dogs lie.....

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dude, everyone against trump thinks they know what trump is doing, yet no one has been able to figure it out yet.  Don't act like you think you do.  Maybe you should just sit back and enjoy the ride.  Like you did with the reagan years.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Dude, everyone against trump thinks they know what trump is doing, yet no one has been able to figure it out yet.  Don't act like you think you do.

They were his words you stupid fuck....of course he is a lying fuckbag so maybe you are correct.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

So you're saying that he should forgive and forget-turn the other cheek-let sleeping dogs lie.....

He has made it clear from the beginning that he prefers being surrounded by sycophants and yes men...at some point it will just be he and his family lashing out at everybody....very Captain Queeg like.

It will be fun to watch his descent. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They were his words you stupid fuck....of course he is a lying fuckbag so maybe you are correct.  :lol:

LOL what, "payback is coming"  And you think you know what he actually means by that?  Good luck.  Go listen to bernie from 1981 and see how wrong he was about reagan.  Once you get done with that, you can go look up biden and his plagiarism speeches. 

Edited by racer254

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He has made it clear from the beginning that he prefers being surrounded by sycophants and yes men...at some point it will just be he and his family lashing out at everybody....very Captain Queeg like.

It will be fun to watch his descent. 

You mean just like Obama?

43 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL what, "payback is coming"  And you think you know what he actually means by that?  Good luck.  Go listen to bernie from 1981 and see how wrong he was about reagan.  Once you get done with that, you can go look up biden and his plagiarism speeches. 

Sondland out as well....payback. The rest of your post is just a bunch of irrelevant deflection. 

36 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

You mean just like Obama?

If you say so....I’m talking about the current shitbag in The White House.

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Really? She's lost her fucking mind which is good enough for me. One day soon she'll come up "missing".

Last time I saw an interview her mind seemed just fine. You’re simply engaging in wishful thinking that’ll never happen. 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

If Joe was a Republican the Hunter/Burisma thing would have been thru with a fine tooth comb by the msm when daddy was still vp.   To think otherwise is laughable.

So Republicans don't care about democrat corruption?

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Last time I saw an interview her mind seemed just fine. You’re simply engaging in wishful thinking that’ll never happen. 

Yeah, but let’s be honest, you’re nobody that should be judging anybody’s mental stability.  Stick to the drug addicts and society’s derelicts.  They probably think you are just amazing!!!!!

:lol2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This.  Her mind is just fine, it’s the filter that’s completely fucking broken.  Apparently she’s fresh outta fucks and raw as hell now.  Very non PC.  

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

His entire administration has changed sometimes multiple times due to indictment, firing or quiting. So if he was to drain the swamp why does he keep putting them in his cabinet? 

Joe has a snarky look to his face. Instead of standing like a powerful bulwark of statesmanship, and answering every question on the Ukraine/Burisma deal, with HUNTER by his side, the sneaky weasel from Scranton dodges and weaves and runs from the inquiries. 

The guy is a political hack, always has been, always will be. 

The dems probably are aware he wouldn't finish his four years, but they don't care, 'cause his VP will simply carry-on his agenda. 

They just want someone who they THINK can beat Trump. 

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

His entire administration has changed sometimes multiple times due to indictment, firing or quiting. So if he was to drain the swamp why does he keep putting them in his cabinet? 

Trump went into this with NO POLITICAL BACKGROUND OR CONNECTIONS, He inherited the Obama house-rats. So, he has had to winnow them out, and re-build.

If I'm not mistaken there were 350 people on the WHITE HOUSE STAFF!!! Imagine dealing with those leakers and rats. 

30 years ago on our late-night shift, we had a fukkin' bastard dispatcher that was leaking on us. Anything that happened on our shift, and this cunt-faced faggot ratted us out. He actually looked like a weasel bastard. He ended up doing quite well, knew who's ass to kiss.