Check your account email address ×

Think Hunter is feeling the squeeze???

BOHICA

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Running blocker....Trump flat out said payback is coming so don't give me the draining the swamp bullshit..this is nothing but an overgrown baby throwing a tantrum. 

:mc:

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sondland out as well....payback. The rest of your post is just a bunch of irrelevant deflection. 

If you say so....I’m talking about the current shitbag in The White House.

11 hours ago, Anler said:

His entire administration has changed sometimes multiple times due to indictment, firing or quiting. So if he was to drain the swamp why does he keep putting them in his cabinet? 

Do you think you could go into a company of 500 execs and 1000's of employees and weed them out without one single mistake?  I want what you are smoking.

Just now, racer254 said:

Do you think you could go into a company of 500 execs and 1000's of employees and weed them out without one single mistake?  I want what you are smoking.

As far as I can see the only appointment that hasn't changed is pence. That's more than one mistake you dumbass. 

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

As far as I can see the only appointment that hasn't changed is pence. That's more than one mistake you dumbass. 

LOL.  Like I said, do you think you could do it?   Just name a couple of people that you would remove and a couple that you would appoint to various positions.  Just give us an example of your expertise.

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Like I said, do you think you could do it?   Just name a couple of people that you would remove and a couple that you would appoint to various positions.  Just give us an example of your expertise.

Uh yeah, do I think I could appoint people who aren't criminals? Definitely. 

46 minutes ago, Anler said:

You obviously can't see too far dude.  Why make such statements without any shred of proof, and yes the burden of that is on you.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You obviously can't see too far dude.  Why make such statements without any shred of proof, and yes the burden of that is on you.

Oh You haven't seen all of Trump's associates that have been indicted and how often his cabinet positions have changed hands in the last 3 years or do you just gleefully close your eyes? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Pete said:

6 hours ago, Pete said:

6 hours ago, Pete said:

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

IMG_0237.JPG.b01913559b6555dc9dbfa41ee6247973.JPG

Wrong....these 3 believe every word. :lol:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Oh You haven't seen all of Trump's associates that have been indicted and how often his cabinet positions have changed hands in the last 3 years or do you just gleefully close your eyes? 

You made the statement.  It wasn't a very smart one, so save the answering my question with a question nonsense.  Do any of you haters understand why a leader of any organization, let alone government, expects and needs loyalty, and why the president has the power vested in him to ensure that?  

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You made the statement.  It wasn't a very smart one, so save the answering my question with a question nonsense.  Do any of you haters understand why a leader of any organization, let alone government, expects and needs loyalty, and why the president has the power vested in him to ensure that?  

Yes and you simply ignored the truth and call me a hater for bringing it up. 

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes and you simply ignored the truth and call me a hater for bringing it up. 

I asked you to prove that "truth", and reminded you the burden of that proof was on you.  Try and follow along.  :lol: 

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I asked you to prove that "truth", and reminded you the burden of that proof was on you.  Try and follow along.  :lol: 

No you prove me wrong. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

No you prove me wrong. 

nou.

we should be riding today instead of this shit.  My brother is busting 18" of fresh pow, and we're sitting here scratching our nuts.  Or at least I am.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

nou.

we should be riding today instead of this shit.  My brother is busting 18" of fresh pow, and we're sitting here scratching our nuts.  Or at least I am.  :lol: 

My wife had surgery this week and is being a demanding cunt so I am stuck here! >:(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Well when you take an oath to uphold the Constitution, then your loyalties there supersede any that might be expected by the President.  

16 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Well when you take an oath to uphold the Constitution, then your loyalties there supersede any that might be expected by the President.  

For the most part, either side of DC standing on the “I took an oath to defend the Constitution” is as much as a joke as them saying they are there to represent the people that voted them into office in the first place.

Bullshit.  Vindman was there looking for attention as well as being good pawn for his corrupt team.  Him showing up in full uniform is Evidence enough of this.  Disgusting pile of shit.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

For the most part, either side of DC standing on the “I took an oath to defend the Constitution” is as much as a joke as them saying they are there to represent the people that voted them into office in the first place.

Bullshit.  Vindman was there looking for attention as well as being good pawn for his corrupt team.  Him showing up in full uniform is Evidence enough of this.  Disgusting pile of shit.

Come on man....he didn’t risk perjury just for attention. 

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Come on man....he didn’t risk perjury just for attention. 

When you have the attention seeking mental disorder that Vindman has, all the other risks are thrown out the window. In uniform and wanted to be addressed as Lieutenant  Col Vindman. About as arrogant and narcissistic as they come.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/11/19/devin-nunes-alexander-vindman-lietenant-colonel-correction-vpx.cnn

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Understood, but he obviously has his own ideas of the definition of that oath, and the senate apparently disagreed with him.  And he serves at the pleasure of the president, who has every right to fire or reassign him.  

• 1 month later...