Check your account email address ×

Pelosi wearing white...

BOHICA

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

If you're not embarrassed by what the democrats have done in the last 3 years you can suck a dick. 

Trump kicked your ass tonight. Not acknowledging that points to a serious mental disorder. 

Why would I be embarrassed? That would mean that like you, I’d have some ego investment here. Which of course I don’t. I didn’t watch the address. I’ve never watched the address. I read a little about this one. I guess the one redeeming aspect is trump was able to present that award to a racist. He continues to show that he’s willing to troll a nation by awarding a racist who’ll be dead in a few weeks. 

9 hours ago, Skidooski said:

She peaked right before she got elected 

Strange if you ask me.  A less than popular, political nobody,  is tapped to give the rebuttal and she gives her pothole, fix the damn roads, speech???

If Dems ever needed a strong player, this was it.    

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Actually she's a dumb bitch, the fact that she brought on the impeachment and it's blowing up in her face, will all but guarantee a Trump re-election. Her and the Dem. party should actually say and do things that resonate with the American people.......... zero common sense from those losers right now.

I maintain what I said. She probably KNEW he would walk on the impeachment articles, but wanted to give it a try, because in HER words, " he will be impeached forever ". 

When you hate someone, you will take any bit of damage you can get against a rival. To some degree, she has tainted Trump, and tainted his big night SOTU speech. 

What do you think everyone is talking about? Pelosi tearing-up the speech!!! She got her hit in!!! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Strange if you ask me.  A less than popular, political nobody,  is tapped to give the rebuttal and she gives her pothole, fix the damn roads, speech???

If Dems ever needed a strong player, this was it.    

I know, it doesn't  make any sense to me either. The Dems seem to be making all the wrong decision

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I maintain what I said. She probably KNEW he would walk on the impeachment articles, but wanted to give it a try, because in HER words, " he will be impeached forever ". 

When you hate someone, you will take any bit of damage you can get against a rival. To some degree, she has tainted Trump, and tainted his big night SOTU speech. 

What do you think everyone is talking about? Pelosi tearing-up the speech!!! She got her hit in!!! 

I think she was talked into it. I don't believe she ever wanted to do it knowing the price repubs paid for impeaching Clinton

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Usually, those are the words involved with poor choices.

Wrong, she has only tainted herself and her party. Really dude? Tearing up the speech only makes her and the Dems look bad, another dumb move on her part.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Crooked fucks are always cocky when they get away with being crooked fucks. Trump will most likely live out his days with zero consequences for anything. And still be adored by millions. This is life. 

don't sound so bitter you know you liked it when he reached thrugh that tv screen last night and grabbed your pussy 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I think she was talked into it. I don't believe she ever wanted to do it knowing the price repubs paid for impeaching Clinton

13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Usually, those are the words involved with poor choices.

Wrong, she has only tainted herself and her party. Really dude? Tearing up the speech only makes her and the Dems look bad, another dumb move on her part.

Was Trump impeached? Yes.

Was he convicted, and removed from office? No.

Was he IMPEACHED? Yes. 

Will he remain IMPEACHED forever? Yes.  

Tearing up the speech papers, tainted his entire speech. Yes, it made her look bad also, she didn't care, her intent was to taint Trump. Smart move on her part. Ballsy, and smart. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You actually watched it? 

2nd on in my life a sat thrugh the whole thing.  and hands down best I ever saw,.

knocked it out of the park and the bitterness overflowing in white suits was on full display for the world to laugh at. epic 

• Thanks 1

It may have been already posted, but the reason they wear white is to symbolize the " WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE MOVEMENT "  ( voting rights ). 

They are protesting Trump's, ALPHA MALE agenda.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

2nd on in my life a sat thrugh the whole thing.  and hands down best I ever saw,.

knocked it out of the park and the bitterness overflowing in white suits was on full display for the world to laugh at. epic 

The surrender uniform was kinda funny

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Was Trump impeached? Yes.

Was he convicted, and removed from office? No.

Was he IMPEACHED? Yes. 

Will he remain IMPEACHED forever? Yes.  

Tearing up the speech papers, tainted his entire speech. Yes, it made her look bad also, she didn't care, her intent was to taint Trump. Smart move on her part. Ballsy, and smart. 

It only made her look bad you numb nut, Trump knocked it our of the park last night. Smart move? Only if you want to help the Trump campaign. :lmao:

wrong trump GIF

Edited by snoughnut
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It only made her look bad you numb nut, Trump knocked it our of the park last night. Smart move? Only if you want to help the Trump campaign. :lmao:

wrong trump GIF

Disagree, fuck-tard. Under the circumstances, she got in the only hit that was available to her. 

Watch the news today, I bet EVERYONE'S taking about it. Ballsy move on her part. Will she take some heat for it......YES. Does she care....No. 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Disagree, fuck-tard. Under the circumstances, she got in the only hit that was available to her. 

Watch the news today, I bet EVERYONE'S taking about it. Ballsy move on her part. Will she take some heat for it......YES. Does she care....No. 

You're just as dumb as Pelosi. Everyone's talking about it, in a negative light towards the Dems. Ballsy move? No, just dumb.

donald trump GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

You're just as dumb as Pelosi. Everyone's talking about it, in a negative light towards the Dems. Ballsy move? No, just dumb.

donald trump GIF

I already told you, she would take heat. She knew she would. It was a price she was willing to pay, to get a hit in on him. 

You really are dumb, aren't you Private Pyle??

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I already told you, she would take heat. She knew she would. It was a price she was willing to pay, to get a hit in on him. 

You really are dumb, aren't you Private Pyle??

You said it tainted his entire speech.................it doesn't get any dumber than that. 

Image result for dumb people memes"

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You said it tainted his entire speech.................it doesn't get any dumber than that. 

Image result for dumb people memes"

You just don't get the concept, do you Private Pyle?