Check your account email address ×

Biden to sue to prevent the release of the Iowa Results

BOHICA

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I called it then, I said nobody likes Biden and low and behold looky here. They are fucked, none of their candidates will resonate with voters. Except the ones they don't like. It's quite the conundrum. 

their leading candidates are relying on gov handouts to get them elected.  Used to be a time only losers took handouts but it seems that the stigma of that has gone away.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Whats also funny is how poll after poll after poll through December and January right up until Monday showed Biden in the lead or tied with Bernie. Sure Bidens lead was shrinking but he was still the frontrunner up until yesterday  

How anyone can believe a poll these days is just unreal. How can our media be this corrupt. 

So true.

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Mayor Pete had a hand in developing the app that was all jacked up!  Oddly  Mayor Pete also won a a majority of the coin tosses for delegates last night.  Maybe there was something he knew that everybody else didn’t when he told everyone he won last night.

They redistributed Bernies votes 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

15.6%. Half way between the two cunts in this race. LOL. 

I’m thinking he’s going to really come unglued. Or at least hoping for it. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I’m thinking he’s going to really come unglued. Or at least hoping for it. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I believe we may get to witness an epic meltdown.

Hahahaha. Wouldn't that be fun. LOL. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Whats also funny is how poll after poll after poll through December and January right up until Monday showed Biden in the lead or tied with Bernie. Sure Bidens lead was shrinking but he was still the frontrunner up until yesterday  

How anyone can believe a poll these days is just unreal. How can our media be this corrupt. 

Whats worse it shows just how out of touch much of the political class is with the public.  They learned nothing from Trumps election, and still think they manipulate and shape the message into anything they want.  Its awesome to see it all unraveling.

So am I reading this correctly?  If the numbers hold and Biden finishes with only 15% of the vote he will get no delegates out of Iowa?  They currently have Biden at Zero delegates.  

Votes
Candidate   Delegates Percent Count
  10 26.9% 363
  10 25.1% 338
  4 18.3% 246
  0 15.6% 210
  0 12.6% 170
  0 1% 14