Check your account email address ×

Led Zeppelin

• Platinum Contributing Member

My wife is a huge fan as was her late brother who was a guitar master...I've always been a fan as well and I heard this version of Over The Hills  and Far Away on XM today at work. Was listening on my headphones and it's just so damn good....

• Like 2

somewhere I have 2 unused tickets for a show at Rich Stadium(Ralph Wilson stadium or what ever it is called now) in Buffalo NY which I never used due to Bonhams death for the "In through the out door" tour

• Like 1

Myself and my son who is 14 big fans, it's cool walking by his room and hear Black dog or something playing. He's a big ac/DC fan too. My daughter just loves 90's pop/rock/rap..I appreciate my kids not liking today's stuff

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Myself and my son who is 14 big fans, it's cool walking by his room and hear Black dog or something playing. He's a big ac/DC fan too. My daughter just loves 90's pop/rock/rap..I appreciate my kids not liking today's stuff

My daughter is almost 20 and her musical choices always surprise me...of course she likes Post Malone, Halsey and also country...she is excited for Faster Horses this summer...great lineup. Then one day I get in her car and she is blasting Black Betty by Ram Jam. :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My daughter is almost 20 and her musical choices always surprise me...of course she likes Post Malone, Halsey and also country...she is excited for Faster Horses this summer...great lineup. Then one day I get in her car and she is blasting Black Betty by Ram Jam. :lol:

Some of today's is good, I like Post Malone, Halsey is really good, her voice..

I'm not a fan of that Billie Ilish chick..whispering songs = lame

20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Understand music bias, but an open mind and ear is good as well..

I turn 50 in a few weeks. Zepplin is timeless classic rock. The dial goes to 11 often. I have some very nice sound systems in the house, garage, shop ..they often offer up the neighbors musical melodies ...and I'm on 30 acres.

Sometimes I find myself listening to Beethoven, Boston and new pop music,  all in the same hour.

I once was a music snob, but changed my ways.

Hallelujah, God almighty I'm free at last.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I turn 50 in a few weeks. Zepplin is timeless classic rock. The dial goes to 11 often. I have some very nice sound systems in the house, garage, shop ..they often offer up the neighbors musical melodies ...and I'm on 30 acres.

Sometimes I find myself listening to Beethoven, Boston and new pop music,  all in the same hour.

I was rocking out to some Sinatra this afternoon. :bc:..

Excellent picking up the house music..haha

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not giving your kids a 18y education in the school of rock is child abuse.

agreed,  i'd let the kids play some of theirs on road trips sometimes but my son knew almost every song that came up on my playlist during our 27 hours in the car coming back from texas.  he's been listening to some classical lately which surprised me but i do the same.  

14 minutes ago, Reevester said:

So glad this was the music I was brought up listening to. Still love my 90s grudge and some newer rock indy but classic rock will always be with me and Zeppelin as a favourite. Here's my all time fav!!!

Just an incredible song.  

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

Are you still sucking cock to pay the bills? We have on opening at Sandy's glory hole if you want it. 

43 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

zep owes,a lot to the likes of muddy waters ,Joan Baez ,sunny boy, blind Willie ,and Willie Dixon among many others . still my fav cover band of all time 

Cover band....don't be that guy.

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Cover band....don't be that guy.

what do you call a band who 1/4 of there catalog was,someone else's,music? 

like I said they are in my top 5 bands but it is what it is,. should we call it sampling? or would that be culturall appropriation?

I get a lot of the rock gods, ripped off the old delta shit but I am not sure any were sued and lost as much as zep 

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

So glad this was the music I was brought up listening to. Still love my 90s grudge and some newer rock indy but classic rock will always be with me and Zeppelin as a favourite. Here's my all time fav!!!

Best band ever.

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

greatest band of all time-  no debate anyone who thinks different should just jam a screwdriver in each ear.   

Van Halen is better, IMO

No I’m not going to jam a screwdriver in each ear.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

what do you call a band who 1/4 of there catalog was,someone else's,music? 

like I said they are in my top 5 bands but it is what it is,. should we call it sampling? or would that be culturall appropriation?

I get a lot of the rock gods, ripped off the old delta shit but I am not sure any were sued and lost as much as zep 

I call that Joe cocker.