Check your account email address ×

Led Zeppelin

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sure did like Zep but also liked Plants solo stuff.......was just listening to Pics at 11  CD last week.

Very good album....I was a Sophomore in HS when it was released...wore it out. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Very good album....I was a Sophomore in HS when it was released...wore it out. 

Been digging up and listening to a lot of my old Cd's and cassettes lately ,probably because of these threads :dirol:

Almost every song brings back a memory of the past and can remember where and who I was with when listening. .....kinda cool:bc:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Been digging up and listening to a lot of my old Cd's and cassettes lately ,probably because of these threads :dirol:

Almost every song brings back a memory of the past and can remember where and who I was with when listening. .....kinda cool:bc:

I got a free trial membership for XM Radio and I installed it on my phone and have been listening to the Classic Rewind channel a lot...good memories. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Here is one I heard today on Classic Vinyl...forget just how damn good The Doobie Brothers are.....

How in the hell do you forget that, the Doobies are unforgettable icons. Shame on you

12 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

How in the hell do you forget that, the Doobies are unforgettable icons. Shame on you

What I meant is that I don't hear them that often on the radio.

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I got a free trial membership for XM Radio and I installed it on my phone and have been listening to the Classic Rewind channel a lot...good memories. 

that and 1st wave  and channel 5 6 7 and 8 are the first scroll for me every time .then start pushing next before saying 13 channels of shit on the tv to choose from like I have fucking turrets or somthing . then end up on 1 of the 93 to 99  comedy stations 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Hail to the Kings of rock, besides LZ is from faggot ass Britain, VH is American, which makes them way better on that fact alone.

I will almost side with you there. I'm 55, I missed most of the Led Zeppelin albums. Only way I got to know them was because Stair Way To Heaven was always the last song at the school dances. Never owned any LZ albums.

Van Halen probably had a bigger impact on me.

I also never got The Who, Queen or The Beatles. I never bought any albums from any of them. I owned a bunch of VH, Springsteen and John Cougar Mellencamp.

My SiriusXM spends 85% of its time on channel 100, the balance is split between Willie and Springsteen channels.

I'm a freak I guess.

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I will almost side with you there. I'm 55, I missed most of the Led Zeppelin albums. Only way I got to know them was because Stair Way To Heaven was always the last song at the school dances. Never owned any LZ albums.

Van Halen probably had a bigger impact on me.

I also never got The Who, Queen or The Beatles. I never bought any albums from any of them. I owned a bunch of VH, Springsteen and John Cougar Mellencamp.

My SiriusXM spends 85% of its time on channel 100, the balance is split between Willie and Springsteen channels.

I'm a freak I guess.

I catch the morning show if it is not primarily  focused on the wack pack that day .