Check your account email address ×

The nagger gets noisy again

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Quite certain in 3 years of Trump you've out threaded and out bitched them in Obama's 8.

It's a no doubter if you combine yourself with one or two others.

Them doing so obviously bothered you so your response is doing the same? 

Quite certain you are wrong and is it too much to ask for a little honesty?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I wasn’t fooled by anything nor did I vote for Obama none of which changes the fact that Woolie (and others here) bitched for 8 years and continue to do so. 

You’re fucking cracked if you think I had the post count or thread count even close to you, Greg, or Mainecat for example when it came to Obama.  And I was right, he sucked!  It’s why we got Trump ffs.  If Trump is so bad we oughta be ready for a full on lefty but no, that won’t be happening.   Yeah I hated the guy, but it didn’t consume me 24/7 like Trump does you guys.  The MSM needs and loves  guys like you, you keep them in business.  :lol: 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re fucking cracked if you think I had the post count or thread count even close to you, Greg, or Mainecat for example when it came to Obama.  And I was right, he sucked!  It’s why we got Trump ffs.  If Trump is so bad we oughta be ready for a full on lefty but no, that won’t be happening.   Yeah I hated the guy, but it didn’t consume me 24/7 like Trump does you guys.  The MSM needs and loves  guys like you, you keep them in business.  :lol: 

Nailed it. 

No way anyone here posted as many anti obama threads daily as snacks, mc and spin post anti trump threads. 

To say so is a complete lie. 

Don't be a liar snacks. 

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

let's be honest no one gets beaten as an incumbent unless they are a victim of really poor circumstances beyond their control.

30 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nailed it. 

No way anyone here posted as many anti obama threads daily as snacks, mc and spin post anti trump threads. 

Don't be a liar snacks. 

Stop commenting and I’ll have no reason to post them. There’s that. 

48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

More lies and bullshit....check back with me when you find an ounce  of honesty. 

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Quite certain in 3 years of Trump you've out threaded and out bitched them in Obama's 8.

It's a no doubter if you combine yourself with one or two others.

Them doing so obviously bothered you so your response is doing the same? 

What bothers me is the fact that they deny doing it....pay attention. As for Trump he provides a lot of ammo and yeah I take advantage of it....so what? 

51 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nailed it. 

Don't be a liar snacks. 

GFY Tom...I’m not the one misremembering here.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What bothers me is the fact that they deny doing it....pay attention. As for Trump he provides a lot of ammo and yeah I take advantage of it....so what? 

I don't think they denied it, just the level you're assigning. You accused them of doing something you've done more of. 

No one has ever sent as many people into a tailspin as trump.

Like you said not always without reason but negative trump thread's to Obama are at least 10-1

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're like the Town Crier, every time Trump opens his mouth you announce it to the whole forum. You do the same thing during football games, as if nobody else is watching, back off Howard Cosell. :lmao:

season 5 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

GFY Tom...I’m not the one misremembering here.

No way woolie and gary started as many anti obama threads as you start anti trump threads. 

Its not even close. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I don't think they denied it, just the level you're assigning. You accused them of doing something you've done more of. 

No one has ever sent as many people into a tailspin as trump.

Like you said not always without reason but negative trump thread's to Obama are at least 10-1

At least 10-1. 

What a demented man we have for president, CNN always has a republican counterpoint person on, just to name a few: Rick Santorum, Steve Cortes, Scott Jennings, John Kasich, Charlie Dent, etc.

And here is the supposedly most powerful man in the world crying like a little school girl over Chris Van Hollen; who the fuck could support a sniveling cunt like this guy?

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What a demented man we have for president, CNN always has a republican counterpoint person on, just to name a few: Rick Santorum, Steve Cortes, Scott Jennings, John Kasich, Charlie Dent, etc.

And here is the supposedly most powerful man in the world crying like a little school girl over Chris Van Hollen; who the fuck could support a sniveling cunt like this guy?

hillary.gif.c4ef83f42ec1d15c3854b1334e4578e1.gif

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You support a sniveling cunt, god bless you :thumbsup:

Wrong Vince, that would be you and your gang...... here's a friendly reminder. :lmao:Is that you at 1:42 Vince? :lol:

Edited by snoughnut
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

You're like the Town Crier, every time Trump opens his mouth you announce it to the whole forum. You do the same thing during football games, as if nobody else is watching, back off Howard Cosell. :lmao:

season 5 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

:owned: