Check your account email address ×

The nagger gets noisy again

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

No way woolie and gary started as many anti obama threads as you start anti trump threads. 

Its not even close. 

I never once mentioned Gary.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

You're like the Town Crier, every time Trump opens his mouth you announce it to the whole forum. You do the same thing during football games, as if nobody else is watching, back off Howard Cosell. :lmao:

season 5 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

Trump says a lot of stupid shit on a daily basis...that’s on him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump says a lot of stupid shit on a daily basis...that’s on him. 

I'm not disputing that, I'm just pointing out the fact that you can't let it go and have to make an announcement every time he does so.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I'm not disputing that, I'm just pointing out the fact that you can't let it go and have to make an announcement every time he does so.

FS...C=Current

E=Events

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ironic post of the century. 

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong Vince, that would be you and your gang...... here's a friendly reminder. :lmao:Is that you at 1:42 Vince? :lol:

Gentlemen, I have never seen any president whine and snivel like heel spurs.......Never! It's embarrassing. It's his own words, not fake news.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

how does Gary keep getting dragged in he's generally not political.  

Spincry drug him in earlier when he claimed that we had to listen to him cry about Obama for 8 years  

Woolie did not start as many anti Obama threads as Snacks does anti Trump threads. Not even close.

Some days Snacks starts 5-10 anti trump threads per day. Often, Spin and MC start about the same amount.  Snacks comments on each of his trump threads another 5-10 times. No one is more butthurt about Trump than Jimmy Snacks

Trump hurts Snacks feelings. Spin is just looking for a reaction. And MC is just a shit eating moron. 

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, frenchy said:

let's be honest no one gets beaten as an incumbent unless they are a victim of really poor circumstances beyond their control.

Very true, but no one has faced the bullshit this president has in my lifetime.  Throw the impeachment debacle out of the argument, just the msm, Hollywood alone has been north of 90% negative.

19 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

how does Gary keep getting dragged in he's generally not political.  

Maybe not very vocal here, but make little mistake he does not share your outlook on the political landscape or life in general.  :news: 

16 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Spincry drug him in earlier when he claimed that we had to listen to him cry about Obama for 8 years  

Woolie did not start as many anti Obama threads as Snacks does anti Trump threads. Not even close.

Some days Snacks starts 5-10 anti trump threads per day. Often, Spin and MC start about the same amount.  Snacks comments on each of his trump threads another 5-10 times. No one is more butthurt about Trump than Jimmy Snacks

Trump hurts Snacks feelings. Spin is just looking for a reaction. And MC is just a shit eating moron. 

Dont let the truth get in the way of a Pout rag....

17 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

#truth

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FS...C=Current

E=Events

Why do I always get a visual of you sitting on a ragged out couch in your “shop” with the radio and 3 tvs on, cellphone in on hand, cheese puff stained laptop in front of you, and about 50 crushed Mountain Dew cans strewn about?

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Very true, but no one has faced the bullshit this president has in my lifetime.  Throw the impeachment debacle out of the argument, just the msm, Hollywood alone has been north of 90% negative.

Maybe not very vocal here, but make little mistake he does not share your outlook on the political landscape or life in general.  :news: 

i see you still like to speak for people.  He's much smarter than you so maybe you should STFU