Check your account email address ×

How do I know that an atomic bomb works by splitting an atom?

f7ben

Just now, Zambroski said:

But some scientists agreed on a theory they will NEVER be able to prove.  So,  your religion is a fucking fairy tale!!!!!!

:lmao:

All good and fine.  We can all believe whatever theory we want that nobody will ever be able to prove.  We may just be some type of alien ant farm.  Wouldn’t that be a bitch!!!  :lol:

more likely than god existing

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, theories evolve as the explanation of phenomenon become better understood.

Hypothesis is perhaps what you are thinking of...

It's like you are trying to be as ignorant as possible...

Neal

free do-overs.

Cool!

Just now, motonoggin said:

The absolute sheer ignorance of science and the scientific process on display here, especially by supposedly learned people, is kinda frightening. 

The celebration of ignorance. Classic fsce

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

The absolute sheer ignorance of science and the scientific process on display here, especially by supposedly learned people, is kinda frightening. 

It’s like, believing communism is good even though it’s been tried many times with devastating consequences 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

no sheer ignorance just a realist that knows how little science can tell us about the universe and its origins. Nothing more.

but.....

Armchair scientist with a High school diploma MAD!!!!!

Edited by frenchy

Just now, frenchy said:

no sheer ignorance just a realist that knows how little science can tell us about the world and its origins. Nothing more.

but.....

Armchair scientist with a High school diploma MAD!!!!!

If your faith is so weak that you need to engage in logical fallacy to maintain it, is it really worth it?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Communism describes a stateless, moneyless, classless society.

Where has that been tried'?

In practice it was only implemented through authoritarianism, totalitarianism and death. Its the only way it can be implemented 

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

more likely than god existing

It can be argued it’s also more likely than a tiny condensed ball of energy’s huge explosion and continued expansion that morphed into separate planets, moons and stars all surrounding a big huge ball of fire also.

:dunno:

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

In practice it was only implemented through authoritarianism, totalitarianism and death. Its the only way it can be implemented 

It's never been done. There has not been a moneyless, classless, stateless society in known history. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

It's quite obvious that you feel personally attacked by the big bang lol

not at all. I'm not even religious per se. I believe in a higher power but have no idea what that is. It certainly isn't in the traditional sense of a 'god' and a heaven and hell.

quite simply science provides zero answers to how the universe was created and the path from it's inception to where we are today. None. I think we know whose butts that hurts.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It can be argued it’s also more likely than a tiny condensed ball of energy’s huge explosion and continued expansion that morphed into separate planets, moons and stars all surrounding a big huge ball of fire also.

:dunno:

That's all accepted by science though.  

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

not at all. I'm not even religious per se. I believe in a higher power but have no idea what that is. It certainly isn't in the traditional sense of a 'god' and a heaven and hell.

quite simply science provides zero answers to how the universe was created and the path from it's inception to where we are today. None. I think we know whose butts that hurts.

Nailed it.