Check your account email address ×

The Reich Wing’s obsession with a little girl continues......and spreads.

3 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

That pose has to be the one where you firmly plant your head completely inside your rectal cavity. 

People have actually left his site because of you. What a guy. The resident repulsive piece of shit. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Since my diagnosis with arthritis I’ve jumped hard into yoga. Both standard and hot yoga. I’ve gone from having difficulty putting on my pants in the morning to being completely, 100% pain free. One simple yoga pose knocked the pain down 75% after performing it for one minute. I’m off all anti inflammatory meds. Fucking amazing 

Can you imagine Don in the Lotus or downward dog?

I know for a fact I'd be crippled. LOL

image.png.9240a58c4da44bc6371794e782b920a7.png

Edited by Big Crappie

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Those Trump fucks must have zero to do.

No doubt!! This impeachment thingy is going nowhere like any other lefty conspiracy theory they have come up the past 3 plus years.  So just as well put the climate hoax back on the front page.

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Since my diagnosis with arthritis I’ve jumped hard into yoga. Both standard and hot yoga. I’ve gone from having difficulty putting on my pants in the morning to being completely, 100% pain free. One simple yoga pose knocked the pain down 75% after performing it for one minute. I’m off all anti inflammatory meds. Fucking amazing 

Are you divorced and homeless now? WTF is hot yoga?

15 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

wtf does that have to do with any of this. What an asshole.

He posted that he was married at 18 like it was a good thing. Yet he chose poorly by his own admission. Not a surprise that he’s a Republicunt. The party of pretend family values. 

On 1/23/2020 at 10:46 AM, spin_dry said:

Namaste mother fucker!!!!!!!

When I was in my 30’s I use to give the gears to the old hippy fuckers that would do yoga before putting on the river. 

Those old fuckers ended up still boating the shit into their 60’s.  When I was closing in on my 50’s the surf places we went to had yoga classes before surfing. Made a huge difference. I do an hour every second day, weights on the other days and cardio every day.   Cut my injuries down significantly.  The scenery at surf yoga classes is out of this world. 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Namaste mother fucker!!!!!!!

When I was in my 30’s I use to give the gears to the old hippy fuckers that would do yoga before putting on the river. 

Those old fuckers ended up still boating the shit into their 60’s.  When I was closing in on my 50’s the surf places we went to had yoga classes before surfing. Made a huge difference. I do an hour every second day, weights on the other days and cardio every day.   Cut my injuries down significantly.  The scenery at surf yoga classes is out of this world. 

Barb does yoga.  What a surprise.:lmao: