Check your account email address ×

Weird

The yellow in the middle of the map is the rail trail from Fenelon to Haliburton. They should've left it red and with all the sleds on there today they've chewed it up to shit. If it rains tonight it'll be really fkd and we have to start all over again

53 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That the Ontario trail system in mid January looks like the map of Australia and people on their site still don’t believe in climate change. 

D03776DE-47DA-4E50-B31A-B4150AE80583.png

Yep, you got us there, Kev! :lol:

Just a few years ago we experienced record cold. Was that also Global warming? Tell me, you really aren't this stupid, are you?

https://nationalpost.com/news/toronto-posts-coldest-temperatures-in-two-years-as-wicked-cold-snap-continues-to-grip-ontario

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Yep, you got us there, Kev! :lol:

Just a few years ago we experienced record cold. Was that also Global warming? Tell me, you really aren't this stupid, are you?

https://nationalpost.com/news/toronto-posts-coldest-temperatures-in-two-years-as-wicked-cold-snap-continues-to-grip-ontario

Don't ask me diaper boy. Ask a scientist.  Or a truck driver. I mean, what's the difference when you value their opinion on science equally. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Don't ask me diaper boy. Ask a scientist.  Or a truck driver. I mean, what's the difference when you value their opinion on science equally. 

so you are saying in your life tbis is tve first time yiu have seen a low snow yr in Ontario?  

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How about you tell me what you think, Kevvy? C'mon, I know you can do it. Just sheer that wool off for a moment and give me your own thoughts on the subject for a change. 

sheeple8.jpeg

Just now, awful knawful said:

Which one is he?

Judging how he is so incapable of one solitary thought of his own, I'd say he is all of them all wrapped up into one. 

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so you are saying in your life tbis is tve first time yiu have seen a low snow yr in Ontario?  

We have definitely had low snow years in the past. For the last 8 years the places that use to have a 2-1/2 month season have had a 2 week season. 
When I was in high school the season was even longer we rode from mid December into March. The practically snowless winter of 80 or 81 was so rare we talked about it for 20 years.  

By the way they are calling for record rainfalls today. 3-4” and there is thunder. 

We don’t get 3-4” of rain in a day in the spring. 

All of this is just anecdotal. By itself it means nothing.  But with record droughts in Australia and West Coast of North Amerca.  Flooding in the east, Snows in Europe and more frequent and severe hurricanes, even a truck driving part time scientist should see a pattern. 

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

95DA9F4E-770B-4317-ACF2-76CBEBE423C5.jpeg.676f5bec5365dc32bcc315d3dd4a7bc1.jpeg

Some of that list is made up and the deniers claims that there was scientific consensus have been debunked. 

Others are interesting. Are you saying acidic rain wasn’t real? Ozone depletion wasn’t happening? New York did not get flooded. There wasn’t a famine in the mid 70’s

You should choose your memes more carefully. 

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Global warming has created a new term that has never been used before. January thaw.

:lol:

This guy has to be joking with this shit   or he's literally the biggest led tard ever in these boards 

Edited by washedupmxer

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

:lol:

This guy has to be joking with this shit   or he's literally the biggest led tard ever in these boards 

He just does it for attention, not even worth talking about..His life is that pathetic.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Climate is always changing.....doesn't mean mans impact is significant.   I've not seen one thing to convince me man is the majority of the cause for changes.   We are specs compared to the sun and other natural climate inputs.  It bears to reason that since virtually EVERY climate prediction these so called scientists have made has not come true that 1 of 2 things is occurring.

1. Predicting climate over decades is simply a fools errand.   Hell local weatherman all were predicting 6-9 inches of snow here last night.   We got less than 3.   They can barely get the next 12 hours correct much less globally for the next 20-30 years.

2.  The predictions are agenda driven by funding and political affiliations.   The scientists getting climate predictions most correct don't have an agenda driven by left wing funding.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

We have definitely had low snow years in the past. For the last 8 years the places that use to have a 2-1/2 month season have had a 2 week season. 
When I was in high school the season was even longer we rode from mid December into March. The practically snowless winter of 80 or 81 was so rare we talked about it for 20 years.  

By the way they are calling for record rainfalls today. 3-4” and there is thunder. 

We don’t get 3-4” of rain in a day in the spring. 

All of this is just anecdotal. By itself it means nothing.  But with record droughts in Australia and West Coast of North Amerca.  Flooding in the east, Snows in Europe and more frequent and severe hurricanes, even a truck driving part time scientist should see a pattern. 

why back in the 70s do I remember yrs of not riding till after new yr and only a few times . 

59 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Some of that list is made up and the deniers claims that there was scientific consensus have been debunked. 

Others are interesting. Are you saying acidic rain wasn’t real? Ozone depletion wasn’t happening? New York did not get flooded. There wasn’t a famine in the mid 70’s

59 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

you should chose your religion's  more carefully . the 2 you have picked are pretty sad