Check your account email address ×

Bilt Ford tuff

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ford guys dont use their trucks for work because thats not what they were made for. They are made to make all hilljack looking and drive around town looking like a tool. And they are great for that.

:lol: right :lol:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ford guys dont use their trucks for work because thats not what they were made for. They are made to make all hilljack looking and drive around town looking like a tool. And they are great for that.

Speaking of tool and hilljack, you should post a pic of your beaner trailer. :lol:

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Speaking of tool and hilljack, you should post a pic of your beaner trailer. :lol:

Analreciever is one of the biggest, if not the biggest tools on here.  The only thing keeping him from being a full blown retard is he owns an ETec 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Analreciever is one of the biggest, if not the biggest tools on here.  The only thing keeping him from being a full blown retard is he owns an ETec 

You faggots are amusing. :lol:

3 hours ago, Wildcat said:

One thing that's funny about this test is.. Who the uses a pickup truck for that shit. I mean honestly my friend has a dump truck and or dump trialer for that and a 2500 duramax to tow trailers and and be comfy. I certainly am not dropping loads of rocks from 15 feet into my 70k truck bed. regardless. JMO

Someone post up a home video of them doing this with their brand new truck.

Sludgy believes the video because GM made it. If Hillery made a video about how honest she is he would believe that to if she had a bowtie tattooed on her ass. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Sludgy believes the video because GM made it. If Hillery made a video about how honest she is he would believe that to if she had a bowtie tattooed on her ass. 

The pic i showed was not a video....and it was just a trailer hitch....made a bigger hole then the rocks did.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

You go with that. 

image.jpeg

On 6/8/2016 at 10:03 AM, Capt.Storm said:

It can be a problem.

Some Subarus and caddys and what not also have aluminum hoods and I have seen corrosion. Now put that aluminum where the salt will hit it more and look out.

Ford Expedition liftgates were a huge issue...various other brands did hoods as well, like Buick for example. 

• Gold Member

Honda reins supreme in this test compared to gm and ford.  If i was dropping blocks into the bed i wouldnt own a factory stock bed gm or ford...  Can you imagine the rust in the gm after a few minutes of time after you dropped blocks into it.  Bed floor would rust away once those blocks exposed bare metal.  Honda just shot a cannon ball into gm advertising!!!  Lol

Edited by BOHICA

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Honda reins supreme in this test compared to gm and ford.  If i was dropping blocks into the bed i wouldnt own a factory stock bed gm or ford...  Can you imagine the rust in the gm after a few minutes of time after you dropped blocks into it.  Bed floor would rust away once those blocks exposed bare metal.  Honda just shot a cannon ball into gm advertising!!!  Lol

Not really a good comparasion.  The Ridgeline has a spray in bedliner.  Makes a HUGE difference.  Rocks wouldn't have damaged the bed of that for had it had a spray  in bedliner as well. 

But then how would GM have a commercial to try and make them look better since they are so desperate to sell their garbage trucks 

5 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Wow really makes me think twice about buying a Ford 

It's a commercial made by GM. But you believe it lol. Lots of 2016 GM trucks around with tie rods gone. Guy up the road had one let go at 600km and was stranded at the side of the road. Quality stuff lol

Edited by Ebsell

35 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

It's a commercial made by GM. But you believe it lol. Lots of 2016 GM trucks around with tie rods gone. Guy up the road had one let go at 600km and was stranded at the side of the road. Quality stuff lol

Poor sludgey.... 

45 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Wow way to believe propaganda man 

Edited by Sludgey

• Gold Member

I couldnt deal with the lack of quality or lack of good engineering that goes into gm pickups.  In there new trucks its a real crap shoot if you get one that doesnt vibrate at highway speed.

32 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

I'm a Ford guy but they have the highest recall rate of all time 

Fuck off with the I'm a Ford guy lol. Everyone knows your colours here. You ain't fooling anyone. You're just butt hurt because your mighty 6.2 got its ass handed to it by a little 2.7 Ecoboost in the 0 to 60 tests lol plus you want to talk recalls? Chevy had 5 times the recalls of the next closest brand lol

1. General Motors

While there have been bloated recall totals from nearly every major automaker in 2014, General Motors has over five times the number of its nearest challenger on this list. Through October 2014, GM has recalled 28,967,917 automobiles sold to U.S. consumers. GM brands represent more than half the recalled vehicles in this record-setting year, with most of them tied to the company’s ignition switch debacle. Claims Journal reports the cost of the recall has hit $2.7 billion in 2014, which covers 34 million recalls worldwide. According to the report, new lawsuits over the ignition switch problem are being filed on a daily basis

Edited by Ebsell
  • Like 1