Check your account email address ×

I've come to the conclusion.....

...and I can hardly believe it but, Trudeau is actually a weaker, more inept, clueless retard than Obama was. 

I've struggled with this conclusion because I personally thought there's no way anybody can be a worse excuse for a leader than Obama but, Trudeau has astonishingly done it.

To my fellow Canadians, I am sorry and I sincerely hope you can make the turn around as we have.  Best of luck, boys!

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

...and I can hardly believe it but, Trudeau is actually a weaker, more inept, clueless retard than Obama was. 

I've struggled with this conclusion because I personally thought there's no way anybody can be a worse excuse for a leader than Obama but, Trudeau has astonishingly done it.

To my fellow Canadians, I am sorry and I sincerely hope you can make the turn around as we have.  Best of luck, boys!

Hate to tell ya, but I told you so, and I also told you all why Trail is the dumbest member on this site as he is the only one who admires and adores him. Kevvy is Kevvy but at least he also thinks/knows Trudope is an idiot as well. 

Trudeau dope.jpg

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ya Canadians already knew that 

Just now, irv said:

Hate to tell ya, but I told you so, and I also told you all why Trail is the dumbest member on this site as he is the only one who admires and adores him. Kevvy is Kevvy but at least he also thinks/knows Trudope is an idiot as well. 

Trudeau dope.jpg

You were right.  I was wrong.  I'm sorry about that.

His little announcement today made me cringe even more than watching Obama's weakness on display.

"Canadians are asking questions and they deserve answers."  :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You were right.  I was wrong.  I'm sorry about that.

His little announcement today made me cringe even more than watching Obama's weakness on display.

"Canadians are asking questions and they deserve answers."  :lol: 

I can't even laugh anymore! It sickens me to even look at him let alone listen to him. :puke:

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, irv said:

I can't even laugh anymore! It sickens me to even look at him let alone listen to him. :puke:

In your opinion who is more difficult to hear speak, JT or Trump?   

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

In your opinion who is more difficult to hear speak, JT or Trump?   

That's not really a fair question. I mean if Trudope wasn't such an incompetent moron and had done for Canada what Trump has done for the States, I could probably tolerate him a lot more.

Trump's biggest downfall, imo, is how he talks and comes across but it still pales in comparison to our idiot up here. Queue the water bottle/box thingy. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

His supposed father PET was more like Barry level intelect, this retard is a dumb fuck which makes me question if he is his father :guzzle:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, irv said:

That's not really a fair question. I mean if Trudope wasn't such an incompetent moron and had done for Canada what Trump has done for the States, I could probably tolerate him a lot more.

Trump's biggest downfall, imo, is how he talks and comes across but it still pales in comparison to our idiot up here. Queue the water bottle/box thingy. 

Fair enough, I was just curious. Trump just loves to hear himself talk but JT and his ahs and ums every three words.

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

JT is a pussy like Obunghole 

Now that I can agree probably with  :thumb: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

there aren't words to describe the shit head. hell even my 84 year old mother who loves everyone and wont say shit if her mouth is full of it will say, if he comes on the TV, 'god i hate that cocksucker'

:lol: Smart woman. :lmao:

God bless her and hopefully you have her around for many more years :bc:

34 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

No I meant Trump. I can't stand hearing the guy talk anymore. 

He's got to be the worst presidential orator in history.  I can't stand to listen to him speak off the cuff.  He should stop that immediately and no more going off script.  I can actually hear the deflection when he is about to jump off the prompter and sound like a complete fucking retard.  It's just awful.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's got to be the worst presidential orator in history.  I can't stand to listen to him speak off the cuff.  He should stop that immediately and no more going off script.  I can actually hear the deflection when he is about to jump off the prompter and sound like a complete fucking retard.  It's just awful.

I hate his delivery reading from a prompter even more. It's like he feels ever single word hes saying is the most important grandiose thing his audience will ever hear. It's so fucking retarded I'm getting triggered just thinking about it :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I hate his delivery reading from a prompter even more. It's like he feels ever single word hes saying is the most important grandiose thing his audience will ever hear. It's so fucking retarded I'm getting triggered just thinking about it :lol:

I never thought anybody could make Bush Jr. look like a polished public speaker.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I never thought anybody could make Bush Jr. look like a polished public speaker.  

The best part about Bush was he knew he was an idiot and was funny. I mean the guy was genuinely likeable I guess.

He was an evil motherfucker and I hope he rots slowly but personally likeable publically atleast.

Trump is the exact opposite

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

he gives really really beautiful speech,  the best kind of speech,  really.  Believe me no ones ever given better speech ever.  People have told him how good his speeches are.