Check your account email address ×

Plane was struck by an anti-aircraft missile system

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pretty simple if Iran doesn't share the black box for review its pretty obvious something nefarious occurred.  

• Gold Member

What country would allow civilian aircraft to depart essentially minutes after you just launched a bunch of missles at another country???

they have no idea what they are doing across that entire country.

the military and leadership of Iran was/is freaked the fuck out and sitting on a hair trigger.  They took this plane down.

their people are extremely upset at their government and are headed for a civil war.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

What country would allow civilian aircraft to depart essentially minutes after you just launched a bunch of missles at another country???

they have no idea what they are doing across that entire country.

the military and leadership of Iran was/is freaked the fuck out and sitting on a hair trigger.  They took this plane down.

their people are extremely upset at their government and are headed for a civil war.

I think Trump sent a pretty clear message to them.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think Trump sent a pretty clear message to them.

Yep and they are truely scared.  They use to be able to agitate but that is no longer an option.  I’m sure our boats have the authorization to sink some Iranians shit if it approaches anything of our interest.

killing of Soleimani will lead to calming in the Middle East concerning Iran

Edited by BOHICA

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Yep and they are truely scared.  They use to be able to agitate but that is no longer an option.  I’m sure our boats have the authorization to sink some Iranians shit if it approaches anything of our interest.

killing of Soleimani will lead to calming in the Middle East concerning Iran

Oh that's a given.  Same with any of our planes. 

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pretty simple if Iran doesn't share the black box for review its pretty obvious something nefarious occurred.  

Boeing wanted to send people in to analyze the wreckage. Iran said no. Even before then I had a feeling this was no accident. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Boeing wanted to send people in to analyze the wreckage. Iran said no. Even before then I had a feeling this was no accident. 

Yeah the timing was just really bad.  Not like this hasn't happened before.....the US included.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yeah the timing was just really bad.  Not like this hasn't happened before.....the US included.  

Yep. But like BOHICA said, who in their right mind would let a civilian aircraft take off shortly after you launched a dozen plus missles at another country 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

While Obunga let Iran punk our military & then sent them plane loads of cash ...

FB_IMG_1578480997023.thumb.jpg.5a08ba99cd153b4d0e243090d8a677b8.jpg

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ll wait until more information comes out, but I don’t see them rushing to blame the US for it, and given the secrecy, imagine shooting down one of your own passenger planes?

It wasn't their aircraft.

• Thanks 1

This was discussed yesterday in several threads.  Anybody with a brain knows Iran shot them down in a panic of inept fear.  

What will unfold now is the story telling and the left coming to the defense of Iran by throwing shade.  Also, sounded like about 20 Canadians on board?  Trudy won’t do or say and damn thing.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This was discussed yesterday in several threads.  Anybody with a brain knows Iran shot them down in a panic of inept fear.  

What will unfold now is the story telling and the left coming to the defense of Iran by throwing shade.  Also, sounded like about 20 Canadians on board?  Trudy won’t do or say and damn thing.

Iran shot it down or some deep state bullshit artists posing as Iran did? 

Sorry, this reeks of desperation in trying to start a war. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

63, and mostly students. :sad:

Tehran plane crash kills 63 Canadians — Iran says it won't hand over black boxes

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/iran-says-passenger-jet-crash-that-killed-all-170-aboard-was-not-caused-by-a-stray-missile