Check your account email address ×

Iran is sending messages to its militias ordering them to not attack US targets.

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

For being upset about Canadian civilian deaths that were indirectly caused by a POTUS with no plan?

is it only American civilians that count?

Holy shit...you are an absolute imbecile.  TDS and Dunning Kruger will eventually cause your paralysis and eventual death.  We’ll all have a moment of silence......after a long period of uncontrollable laughter.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Look at the size of Iran, compared to Israel. Iran has oil, and more land. So it begs the question: Why does Iran publicly state it wants to annihilate Israel? 

Always comes back to RELIGION!!!

Only solution to the ME is to keep killing Arabic Muslim men, until they are basically wiped out, or let them kill each other. 

There is no dealing with religious fanatics. None. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit...you are an absolute imbecile.  TDS and Dunning Kruger will eventually cause your paralysis and eventual death.  We’ll all have a moment of silence......after a long period of uncontrollable laughter.  :lol:

So we aren’t supposed to be upset about our citizens being killed?  I seem to recall it being a big deal around 9/11. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Imagine if conservatives and liberals treated one another in the US as Sunni and Shiites do in the ME?   Imagine the bloodshed.  

The only way a country in the ME is to be stable is if one version of the religion rules by absolute fear generally resulting in one side being treated horrifically.   Does the world have the right to say if that is allowable?   At what point does it go beyond economic sanctions?     

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Imagine if conservatives and liberals treated one another in the US as Sunni and Shiites do in the ME?   Imagine the bloodshed.  

The only way a country in the ME is to be stable is if one version of the religion rules by absolute fear generally resulting in one side being treated horrifically.   Does the world have the right to say if that is allowable?   At what point does it go beyond economic sanctions?     

I happen to think there are elitists in this country that want this 100%.  Only because conflict helps their cause.

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

You should definitely pic Biden in the primary as he has been on the wrong side of foreign policy for most of his career which should dove tail perfectly with your predictions so far. Iran has been more than happy to fight battles that cost the lives of many  Palestinians or Syrians but leave little or  no repercussions for Iran it self. I think the Iranians are going to be more measured in the future.

One dead America official within the next 8 weeks. Eye fir an eye. 

Edited by spin_dry

2 hours ago, franks pond said:

missle ? looks like missle just before the crash,anti aircraft guns to take it down,missle to destroy everyone and everything

2 hours ago, franks pond said:

no plan lol

irannn.png

Only poster in here posting truth :news:

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Yah seperation of church and state is rather important to a civilization :guzzle: