Check your account email address ×

Spot on....

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And what the fuck would you call drone striking a sovereign nations 2nd in command and having that nation then launch over a dozen ballistic missiles?

I'd say those are acts of war and if you say otherwise you're a fucking moron

Dude, an “act of war” isn’t war.  And the truth of it is, Iran has openly been at war with the US for decades.  It’s their war, we just participate from time to time.  

This was a good strike.  

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You question if he’s a moron?

See this shit, Ben?

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And what the fuck would you call drone striking a sovereign nations 2nd in command and having that nation then launch over a dozen ballistic missiles?

Trump launched missiles into Iranian air space?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Listen you stupid fuck. I never said a word about ww3 or anything like it.

In fact my last comment on the situation was that I hoped Trump refused to respond and this blew over 

Now kill yourself you stupid ass mindless fucking retard.

On 1/7/2020 at 6:40 PM, f7ben said:

Yup....Trump started a war for zero reason.

Shocker

Did you say this or was it my imagination? 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Does that say WW3 dumbfuck?

Any war with Iran would be WW3. China and Russia won't let us start a war with Iran just like Russia pushed back against a war with Syria. They bot have oil and gas interests in Iran so any war started with Iran would become a world war in my opinion. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Any war with Iran would be WW3. China and Russia won't let us start a war with Iran just like Russia pushed back against a war with Syria. They bot have oil and gas interests in Iran so any war started with Iran would become a world war in my opinion. 

Launching Ballistic missiles and assassinating a countries leadership along with severe sanctions is war. I dont know how else you describe it.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump launched missiles into Iranian air space?

And what the fuck would you call drone striking a sovereign nations 2nd in command and having that nation then launch over a dozen ballistic missiles?“

Your comprehension skills are severely lacking if you think the bold referred to Trump.  I guess before Bush came along, children really did get left behind.  

12 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

And what the fuck would you call drone striking a sovereign nations 2nd in command and having that nation then launch over a dozen ballistic missiles?“

Your comprehension skills are severely lacking if you think the bold referred to Trump.  I guess before Bush came along, children really did get left behind.  

Was Soleimani on vacation in Iraq? Was he invited by the Iraqi Government?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Launching Ballistic missiles and assassinating a countries leadership along with severe sanctions is war. I dont know how else you describe it.

a rational measured response.  it's how we should have handled Saddam when he was stepping across the lines.  

• Thanks 1

Just for the sake of argument let's put our TDS on simmer and just look at what has happened. The current president has made a policy change that will hold Iran responsible for proxy military action they may be part of. This change in policy has been considered by at least the last two president's if not three. The president made a limited military response to which he added that further actions are not planned at this time. What is the big deal?

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You call it drawing a line in the sand with a rogue regime that has been taking potshots at us and killing our soldiers for 40 years.  

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You call it drawing a line in the sand with a rogue regime that has been taking potshots at us and killing our soldiers for 40 years.  

Trump said if Iran responded to the general being killed he would attack 52 targets in a disproportionate manner

They launched missiles and he didnt do shit. Hes the same as Obama

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump said if Iran responded to the general being killed he would attack 52 targets in a disproportionate manner

They launched missiles and he didnt do shit. Hes the same as Obama

The use of the number 52 is grade school level numerology and yet so many still can’t even see it. This one is all theater Ben, don’t get sucked in so far. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, bussman said:

The use of the number 52 is grade school level numerology and yet so many still can’t even see it. This one is all theater Ben, don’t get sucked in so far. 

So Trump is a satanist?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why do you just come out and say it?

Because I don’t know. I run into 50/50 roadblocks with this guy almost every time. If you really want truth you’ll have to search yourself and decide for yourself. Or you don’t and blindly hate or like him based on what others tell you. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, bussman said:

Because I don’t know. I run into 50/50 roadblocks with this guy almost every time. If you really want truth you’ll have to search yourself and decide for yourself. Or you don’t and blindly hate or like him based on what others tell you. 

WTF :lmao:

On 1/9/2020 at 8:27 AM, f7ben said:

You said he started a war. When did/will it start?  

• Thanks 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You said he started a war. When did/will it start?  

It had started.....and I said I hoped he would refuse to respond and deescalate and he did that. 

Quit being a fucking moron