Check your account email address ×

Kill a couple of white people and everybody forgets about all of the great things you did!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

His "jury of peers" didn't forget.  He got a pass.

In my 20+ years of marriage I have learned that if some dude chops his wife to bits then she must have been one evil cunt to drive him to do that! I think other married guys know that too... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

In my 20+ years of marriage I have learned that if some dude chops his wife to bits then she must have been one evil cunt to drive him to do that! I think other married guys know that too... 

Boning other men after you are divorced is no reason to chop your wife's head off......and the guy coming to bone her. 

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Boning other men after you are divorced is no reason to chop your wife's head off......and the guy coming to bone her. 

That is the story the fake news told you... 

50 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh, it takes two....in one fashion or another.  What or who, is or was, deserving is besides the point.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Oh it was her fault?  Link?

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If we could get the truth whether OJ killed her or not, how much would you boyz bet that he did or not???

I would bet $500,000.00 that he DID kill her. 

A bet with you is meaningless to be honest !!!

3 hours ago, bussman said:

His son did it. From there OJ ran interference. 

I believe OJ did it. My wife lived in California at that time and they were friends with some of the police. Said there was a shitload of evidence that got thrown out or was inadmissable for various reasons. Incompetent police work and oj's legal team was really good. This is America and you are innocent until proven guilty. He wasn't proven guilty. Long live the juice!

45 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Crazy when you think about it.  A guy set out in the quiet of the night to murder his ex wife and ended up captivating and changing an entire Nation. 
Butterfly effect. 

Almost everyone where I worked went to the local bar for lunch and drank all day waiting for the verdict. One of the best days at work I can remember. :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Almost everyone where I worked went to the local bar for lunch and drank all day waiting for the verdict. One of the best days at work I can remember. :lol: 

I remember watching the Bronco chase like it was yesterday.  Funny how many careers were launched because of it. There would be no kardashims without the juice. 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I remember watching the Bronco chase like it was yesterday.  Funny how many careers were launched because of it. There would be no kardashims without the juice. 

He should get the death penalty for this alone.  FFS!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If we could get the truth whether OJ killed her or not, how much would you boyz bet that he did or not???

I would bet $500,000.00 that he DID kill her. 

I know a guy that will be you $100 with 20/1 odds in his favor

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He should get the death penalty for this alone.  FFS!!!!!!!

Yes ZEE!!!!!  I can't believe those fat-assed bitches are so popular and wealthy!!! I could almost see it if they had nice asses, but they are fukkin gross !!!! It's NEGRO POPULARITY!!!! It's the BLACK AMERICAN base that keeps them goin'. :bc::bc: Fuck the juice, and fuck those nigga-lovin' KARTRASHIANS!!!! 

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ok , I'll type it slower.

OK, so does he say OJ killed them or no???? 

$100 for what odds?

Where do the odds come from? 

I'm serious, I don't gamble so I don't know about odds and that stuff.