Check your account email address ×

Sadly how many people overreacted last night.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

The same ones in here that have over reacted to everything and been absolutely wrong in every one of their predictions since before the 2016 election.  I’m guessing wrong a lot longer than that but....

Don't shit yourself there were plenty of right wingers on Instagram last night hoping for war.   It was disgusting.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Don't shit yourself there were plenty of right wingers on Instagram last night hoping for war.   It was disgusting.  

That sucks.  I would think that absolutely very little % of people actually hope for war.  Of course there are going to be those few that hope for it so they can somehow blame trump.

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What’s sad is the billions spent on the Deployment of 17,000 more troops sent to the ME since May. Several thousand to secure the safety of a monarchy. 

Cuz those enlisted arn't paid when they are not deployed eh AFJSpookfuck you ignorant clown :finger2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

That sucks.  I would think that absolutely very little % of people actually hope for war.  Of course there are going to be those few that hope for it so they can somehow blame trump.

Keep in mind these are the "Red Dawn Wannabes" as I would call them.  Wasn't many but a few.   Others were all but saying carpet bomb Tehran.   Again not many but a few.

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

Cuz those enlisted arn't paid when they are not deployed eh AFJSpookfuck you ignorant clown :finger2:

It cost $2.1 million per year per soldier that’s deployed. You’re a stinking pile of shit. Multiply that by 17,000. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/it-costs--2-1-million-per-year-for-each-soldier-deployed-in-afghanistan--report-133150602.html

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It cost $2.1 million per year per soldier that’s deployed. You’re a stinking pile of shit. Multiply that by 17,000. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/it-costs--2-1-million-per-year-for-each-soldier-deployed-in-afghanistan--report-133150602.html

Yup.  Gonna call total bullshit on this and there’s no reason at all to read that fucking link.  None whatsoever.  Talk about rounding up every fucking indirect cost.  Holy shit.

But, suck it down, Hippy!  

:lol:

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

All fucking :lies:from sites top :bullshit:er 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

bull shit 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.  Gonna call total bullshit on this and there’s no reason at all to read that fucking link.  None whatsoever.  Talk about rounding up every fucking indirect cost.  Holy shit.

But, suck it down, Hippy!  

It's easy to believe. I worked with guys that were contractors for the DoD over there. The cost just to launder a soldiers clothes for a month nearly gave me a heartattack.

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's easy to believe. I worked with guys that were contractors for the DoD over there. The cost just to launder a soldiers clothes for a month nearly gave me a heartattack.

dOnT YoU wAnT sOlDiErS To hAvE CleAn cLoThEs????

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s not easy to believe at all.  It’s egregiously misleading.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

His friends were probably Phaggits and all of their close were dry clean only?

Creased proper and pressed with an exotic mix of organic starches to reflect the sun’s rays into a dazzling glittery display....and perfumed just so.