Check your account email address ×

Judge Napolitano on possible Bolton testimony: 'He opens up the floodgates to a real trial'

Do you want John Bolton to Testify at the Senate Trial?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want John Bolton to Testify at the Senate Impeachment Trial?

• Yes I want John Bolton to testify at the Senate Impeachment Trial.
    • No I do not want John Bolton to testify at the Senate Impeachment Trial.

44 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think what I find most interesting is the Dems joy for Bolton to testify. When has John Bolton said anything that was good for Dems? And now the Dems want to have him testify in their circus impeachment? Completely misguided and an overall bad strategy. First rule for a lawyer is to know what is going to be said before you ask the question and with Bolton they have no clue.

What I find most intersting is how haven't voted in the poll, Bolton could very well exonerate the man you worship.

Think!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah OK...do a little research on Graham or don’t...don’t really care.

I don't care how impartial the Senate makes it.   In fact I hope if it ever gets to the Senate they vote immediately on a motion to dismiss.   You don't impeach the President purely on political reasons.  

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

I don't care how impartial the Senate makes it.   In fact I hope if it ever gets to the Senate they vote immediately on a motion to dismiss.   You don't impeach the President purely on political reasons.  

They pretty much have said that is their plan.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What I find most intersting is how haven't voted in the poll, Bolton could very well exonerate the man you worship.

Think!!

:lol:   You really think that would matter Vince.   If Bolton got on the stand in the Senate and said there was no quid pro quo at all you think the dems would vote differently?   You honestly can say it would change your mind on his removal from office?  :lol:  Bolton could have given that testimony in the House "inquiry" and they still would have put us where we are today.  

download (5).jpg

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

They pretty much have said that is their plan.

Good.   Its a political witch hunt and should be handled as such.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

If the house had handled this in an impartial manner my answer would be different.   This was never about a check on the President.   They proved once again in the House this is politically motivated to remove someone they don't like.   Period.  

There was nothing in the phone call to justify an inquiry.   What came out of the partisan inquiry did not justify articles of impeachment.   Assumptions and hearsay.  All Presidents use executive privilege and stop people from testifying.   Historically the courts then decide when that is valid.   

WTF? Impartial? They requested witnesses through all the proper channels and were obstructed by Trump.....the guy under investigation for Christ sakes.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   You really think that would matter Vince.   If Bolton got on the stand in the Senate and said there was no quid pro quo at all you think the dems would vote differently?   You honestly can say it would change your mind on his removal from office?  :lol:  Bolton could have given that testimony in the House "inquiry" and they still would have put us where we are today.  

download (5).jpg

It seems these questions have been asked a lot of these members the last three years.  We all know the answers.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

WTF? Impartial? They requested witnesses through all the proper channels and were obstructed by Trump.....the guy under investigation for Christ sakes.

:lol:   Trump's attorney's were not allowed to participate or call witness' like in every previous inquiry you hack.  

Even the Ukrainian President said there was no quid pro quo.   Imagine that in our court system.

Witness:  He never bribed me.

Prosecutor:  Yes he did.

Witness:  No he did not.

Prosecutor:   He's guilty. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Mainecat said:

Hey retard.  They had a chance to get the courts to look into any witness they wanted but.....the Nation was in dire straights and they had to get the impeachment done.  Whew!  We're all safer now!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hey retard.  They had a chance to get the courts to look into any witness they wanted but.....the Nation was in dire straights and they had to get the impeachment done.  Whew!  We're all safer now!

:owned:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Think!!

Worship? Oh Vincenzo you have let your TDS interfere with reason. This country has survived much worse president's than Trump but I doubt the union could withstand the subversion of the law the Democrats have put forward. 

• Like 1

I say call them all in and let them fall as they may. I dont support corrupt govt whatever party they belong to. Here we have an alleged opportunity to fry the Biden's. Why would anyone not want that? 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

I say call them all in and let them fall as they may. I dont support corrupt govt whatever party they belong to. Here we have an alleged opportunity to fry the Biden's. Why would anyone not want that? 

Exactly...the partisan dipshits want the Biden’s fucked but hey Bolton you stay away and vice versa. It’s assinine.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yes but I don't need Biden in this case but Schiff should have to be under oath. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stick with emojis from now on....pretty much the most intelligent thing you can muster.

He could be talking in his sleep and make more sense than you usually do. :lol:  glass houses man...you live in one

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I think it's imperative that Bolton testifies, he could exonerate our president.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/judge-napolitano-on-possible-bolton-testimony-he-opens-up-the-floodgates-to-a-real-trial

Equally imperative that Schiff and both Biden’s do as well, if that’s the case.

5 hours ago, Anler said:

This is pretty interesting. All of the neocon bag lappers who thought Bolton was great will probably turn on him now if he has anything bad on Trump. Lack of integrity, its a thing! :lol: 

Bullshit.  No one lapped Bolton’s balls, in fact all I remember is the same 3-4 nattering nabobs whining that Trump hired someone from the “swamp”, not an experienced hardliner.