Check your account email address ×

More Canada fun!

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I go to super-markets out of my area, to get away from East Indians, and other minorities. 

I hate when I see Hindus feeling the tomatos. I watched one touch almost every fukkin' tomato in the bin!

OMG!! It pissed me off so much!!

Most minorities can't suck enough.  

:lol:

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

REBEL :lol:  holy fuck its not  news, never has been anything other than ONEWAY hate -

This is the reason they really don't exist today in Canada - we like news without opinions ( we most do some just like to be told like IRV )

How fucking dumb are you? The video recording of the cop shows him saying he would arrest him for breach of peace if he even uttered the word terrorist.

49 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Speaking of retarded Canadians...

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

How fucking dumb are you? The video recording of the cop shows him saying he would arrest him for breach of peace if he even uttered the word terrorist.

Like I've mentioned before, it really is a toss up who is the dumbest, most ignorant and gullible person on here, but I'd lay my money on, Trail, any day. He just takes it to a whole new level and proves over and over again every time he posts. :crazy:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, irv said:

Like I've mentioned before, it really is a toss up who is the dumbest, most ignorant and gullible person on here, but I'd lay my money on, Trail, any day. He just takes it to a whole new level and proves over and over again every time he posts. :crazy:

Not even close,  racer73 by a mile

Just now, f7ben said:

Not even close,  racer73 by a mile

You need to venture to the Ontario section and do some back reading first, Do that then get back to me. :bc:

4 minutes ago, irv said:

You need to venture to the Ontario section and do some back reading first, Do that then get back to me. :bc:

I've been on internet sled sites since 2004 actively. Never here or anywhere else have I witnessed anyone remotely close to as dumb as racer

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've been on internet sled sites since 2004 actively. Never here or anywhere else have I witnessed anyone remotely close to as dumb as racer

Well, I guess it's like beauty then. It's in the eye of the beholder. :bc:

Trail is an utter moron. He praises stupidity and hates pragmatism.  He supports any decision any liberal makes. He smokes weed every day and has since he was fourteen years old. His brain is fried and if not for the protection of a government employee union he would be homeless.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The entire Ontario Forum is a quick read, as soon as trailzheimer appears it's fucked. It's like visiting a Nursing Home for the handicapped, it's impossible to be up for it.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, irv said:

It's mostly just trolling by a very stupid person :dunno: