Check your account email address ×

Fake dyno numbers?

I like Rich talked with him many times at races at shows and on the phone. I asked about his can on my XCR 800 he said one maybe 2 hp gain on top after a long run, only real savings was a little weight. I bought him a sticker at the big east show once, it said "caution duct tape may fail" everyone laughed their asses off nobody more than Rich.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I like Rich talked with him many times at races at shows and on the phone. I asked about his can on my XCR 800 he said one maybe 2 hp gain on top after a long run, only real savings was a little weight. I bought him a sticker at the big east show once, it said "caution duct tape may fail" everyone laughed their asses off nobody more than Rich.

There are no hp gains with a can just weight and space savings he will tell you that straight up. I feel the same about y pipes. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

There are no hp gains with a can just weight and space savings he will tell you that straight up. I feel the same about y pipes. 

There can be huge gains with a ypipe. Cat 1000 twin picks up 10-12hp with just that

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There can be huge gains with a ypipe. Cat 1000 twin picks up 10-12hp with just that

A y pipe? or a whole pipe set up? I have heard they are good for maybe 1 or 2hp. By legit dyno numbers. 

I had a Dynoport  can on a 1986 indy with a 93 xlt engine in it wasn't bad at all, I put the same engine in a later model indy with xtra 10 suspension just those few inches in height made the noise unbearable put stock can back on it.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You'd be wrong 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

A y pipe? or a whole pipe set up? I have heard they are good for maybe 1 or 2hp. By legit dyno numbers. 

Depends on the sled 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You'd be wrong 

Depends on the sled 

Trystad said he dynod all of the Y pipes on the etec and didnt amount to shit. That was the 800. He said anyone claiming 5hp on a Y pipe was lying. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Depends on the engine and original design of the y-pipe. On Cats a 1000 gets like 8-10, 700/800’s got 3-5, the CTEC800 gets zero if used alone without other mods. 

48 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I think it’s fucking hilarious that Rich is calling out these fuckers. The best part was the him calling out Dan and Dale from d&d

Yep, and naming names. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

The first lay downs picked up a fair bit with a Y pipe with the 1000 gaining a lot

after the 800ho came out they almost gained nothing 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

A quality Y and pipe are good adds for HP.  A good can is a benefit with them but the weight savings alone is sooo worth it.

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Stock sleds are annoying as it is, I can't imagine having to listen to an aftermarket can drone on all weekend long.

I didn’t even think about it but does the RXC have that big heavy suitcase muffler like consumer models?

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A quality Y and pipe are good adds for HP.  A good can is a benefit with them but the weight savings alone is sooo worth it.

I didn’t even think about it but does the RXC have that big heavy suitcase muffler like consumer models?

It isn't small, but I'm 95% sure they are different than the consumer models.  Should pull the one off the wounded 2015 in the shop to compare weights to a 2018 or 2019, but I'm too lazy.  

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

It isn't small, but I'm 95% sure they are different than the consumer models.  Should pull the one off the wounded 2015 in the shop to compare weights to a 2018 or 2019, but I'm too lazy.  

Look like this or bigger?

52937D1E-57C7-4CF8-82B0-6CE644793AD0.jpeg

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Trystad said he dynod all of the Y pipes on the etec and didnt amount to shit. That was the 800. He said anyone claiming 5hp on a Y pipe was lying. 

I don't pay any attention to those idiots.  Those a dick bags that Gaped Anus wants to deep throat 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I think it’s fucking hilarious that Rich is calling out these fuckers. The best part was the him calling out Dan and Dale from d&d

Yep :lol: :bc:

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Wartched more of his videos man he has a hate on for dynotech and d&d lol

Well, he is calling them out in their bull shits lies 

20 hours ago, f7ben said:

IF that was the case, and I don,t believe it is, why would cat not supply a copy of that, from the factory ? 10-12 hp extra would of probably sold a lot more sleds, if it was that easy, and that much of a gain.

8 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

IF that was the case, and I don,t believe it is, why would cat not supply a copy of that, from the factory ? 10-12 hp extra would of probably sold a lot more sleds, if it was that easy, and that much of a gain.

Shut up stupid. Fucking kill yourself

32 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Emissions