Check your account email address ×

ram boys

10 minutes ago, Legend said:

You should consider yourself lucky anybody can read and comprehend your posts. 

I’ve gotten really good at it.  In fact, I can usually just pick out a few words and string his thoughts together pretty well.  It’s taken a few years tho.....and I cannot lie, when he gets into the booze, I have to sit quietly with a decoder ring, pencil and paper.

:lol:

EZ is a good egg though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve gotten really good at it.  In fact, I can usually just pick out a few words and string his thoughts together pretty well.  It’s taken a few years tho.....and I cannot lie, when he gets into the booze, I have to sit quietly with a decoder ring, pencil and paper.

:lol:

EZ is a good egg though.

Well seeing as you 2 have that special faggotry "Arctic Cat defenders of the world" bond, Im not surprised. 

34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I did learn today that if in 4wd if you just keep hitting the 4wd butten it will turn off traction control.  on the Ford there is a butten but even when it is off it really is not all the way off 

There is a trick to turning it off with the button fully in the Ford.  Just like putting some of them into true sport mode 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

again unnneded  nanny state bullshit that will be at the top of the list of why is is traded in on another 5.0 f150 . I admit I made a mistake with the fiat . 

50552.gif.3ec0fc6106cfc090748da01b02b0c9c5.gif1646564835_tenor.gif.cf(11).gif.48574596e931a3ef384aa11c4084efe2.gif265146211_tenor.gif.cf(13).gif.a29988092fb7ce5b54ae7ea1dc28464b.gif

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I did learn today that if in 4wd if you just keep hitting the 4wd butten it will turn off traction control.  on the Ford there is a butten but even when it is off it really is not all the way off 

Press and hold traction control button and it turns traction control completely off and roll stability control 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

20 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

WTF is up with this pos not alowing you to go in to gear with the door open. 

what a pain you have to shut the door every time if you are doing some basic shit like hooking up a trailer or backing trailer  in to a tight space by your self .or backing to a snowbank to load  a sled. 

any one have a better work around than hooking up your seat belt? 

seriously I would not have bought this pile of shit if I knew this was a thing . Why would some one think this was a good idea .

and the seat belt ding bell any one know how to turn that off like you can on Ford's? 

fucking fiat crap 

Why do you buy stuff you hate?

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why do you buy stuff you hate?

did not hate it till I went to the first lumber yard . then again when backing up to a snowbank to load a sled .

my cabin neighbor just got the same truck we were talking today and he was also pretty  frustrated with this nanny state mandatory option.  

odd the dealers don't brag up this marvel of modern tech 

14 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

This info is in the owners manual.  Prime example of being a useless moron. Learn to read you fucking idiot or take the bus.

gee wizz wally never thought of that  before searching on line reading forums and watching videos 

now you point out in the owners manual how to override the open  door and put in gear issue .  then show me where the prosses to disable the seat belt chime is and I will send you 50 bucks 

till then shut the fuck up 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

gee wizz wally never thought of that  before searching on line reading forums and watching videos 

now you point out in the owners manual how to override the open  door and put in gear issue .  then show me where the prosses to disable the seat belt chime is and I will send you 50 bucks 

Illiterate morons require far more help than what can be provided in this venue. Try grade three and go from there.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, f7ben said:

The locking tailgate on my ram nearly sends me into a homicidal rage every time I want the gate down and its locked

Omg YES

14 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Illiterate morons require far more help than what can be provided in this venue. Try grade three and go from there.

so you got nothing then? shocker a guy who goes by man on man oral just likes to open his cock hole at any given opertunity just in case a burnt hotdog falls in to it 

and again still holding off for you to show me what I missed in the manual till then fuck off 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you got nothing then? shocker a guy who goes by man on man oral just likes to open his cock hole at any given opertunity just in case a burnt hotdog falls in to it 

and again still holding off for you to show me what I missed in the manual till then fuck off 

:owned:

20 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

with a ford it says in the owners manual how to shut off the seat belt chime. it says not to do it 

1 hour ago, snowstorm said:

with a ford it says in the owners manual how to shut off the seat belt chime. it says not to do it 

oops I guess,I did not follow the recombination in my 2 f150s 

funny thing about them is the 12 shuts off only the drivers seat belt warning.  the 13 shuts off driver and passenger warring.  same sequence to disable both . 

41 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

How about the dial gear shifter on the Rams? That’s got to be one of the dumbest ideas ever.

It takes up the least space of any shifter so i see why they do it,  i like a column shift but the dial would be fine. shifter in the center console of a truck is a huge waste of space.  

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

It takes up the least space of any shifter so i see why they do it,  i like a column shift but the dial would be fine. shifter in the center console of a truck is a huge waste of space.  

I disagree. If you don't want bucket seats order a truck with a bench. I love the middle console and storage space it provides. 

EZ, I assume you didn't purchase your truck with a back up camera? Not that I've tried reversing with the door open but with the back up camera, I see no real reason too? 

IMG_0279 (Large).JPG

1 minute ago, irv said:

I disagree. If you don't want bucket seats order a truck with a bench. I love the middle console and storage space it provides. 

EZ, I assume you didn't purchase your truck with a back up camera? Not that I've tried reversing with the door open but with the back up camera, I see no real reason too? 

IMG_0279 (Large).JPG

just think how much more you would have without that shifter taking up space.  the new ram console is the bomb because they don't have the shifter in the way