Check your account email address ×

DOW 30,000

Snake

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

@SSFB can you do something here. 

The One and Poo550 need the boot. 

Every thread The One posts in gets taken over by this bull shit. 

Maybe time for some other members take a break too.  Some members actually wishing physical harm on others over disagreeing.  If this site becomes that serious that I wish others dead or harm, it's time to step back.  I know Ben jokes and that's fine.  But some guys here are nuts. 

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

@SSFB can you do something here. 

The One and Poo550 need the boot. 

Every thread The One posts in gets taken over by this bull shit. 

Agreed.  WTF is with this guy and his love for Z550?  Is he real or some dupe?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  WTF is with this guy and his love for Z550?  Is he real or some dupe?

He's been around for years as various accounts.  Hell on snow, 800 dragon, 800 rush pro r on hcs and has followed z around for 12 years.   It was way worse on fs1.  They would post all night against each other.   

He threatened to sue me for making fun of him on fs1.  Saved the pms :lol: 

Edited by Kev144

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

He's been around for years as various accounts.  Hell on snow, 800 dragon, 800 rush pro r on hcs and has followed z around for 12 years.   It was way worse on fs1.  They would post all night against each other.   

The One needs the boot. Poo550 as well if he continues to engage the pos.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The One needs the boot. Poo550 as well if he continues to engage the pos.  

Well Z can't help himself but if the one is gone, the issue goes I think.   At least Z posts political stuff and engages threads. The one literally just follows him for the point of derailing threads 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Well Z can't help himself but if the one is gone, the issue goes I think.   At least Z posts political stuff and engages threads. The one literally just follows him for the point of derailing threads 

I totally agree. The One needs to go. 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Sweet fuck...I think remember that guy.  He was booted years ago I believe.  Just same old idiocy day after day after day.

Bold:  :lol: 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck...I think remember that guy.  He was booted years ago I believe.  Just same old idiocy day after day after day.

Bold:  :lol: 

He got to feel the wrath of Tommy's hammer!!!!

Trump signed the China deal, and the Mexico deal. 

If the market doesn't spike big-time, once this impeachment bullshit, and the China virus panic are over, I give up. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump signed the China deal, and the Mexico deal. 

If the market doesn't spike big-time, once this impeachment bullshit, and the China virus panic are over, I give up. 

How could the market spike big time?

It's already massively overbought.

Earning do not support the current price?

What the fuck do you think the market is based on?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

How could the market spike big time?

It's already massively overbought.

Earning do not support the current price?

What the fuck do you think the market is based on?

Supply and demand , just like any auction 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

All that knowledge, so what are you gonna do next?

I have zero knowledge aside from what's common knowledge. 

I'm going to ride out my current strategy until the 8-10% correct hits here soon and then I'm going to go long a mix of stocks like I should have done last year

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm going to ride out my current strategy until the 8-10% correct hits here soon and then I'm going to go long a mix of stocks like I should have done last year

I'm adding private investments (REITS) to my portfolio til it gets to about 33-40% overall.  The long term performance of these REITs have actually beaten my long term public market performance with low volatility.  

Never a year or even a monthly loss, not even in 2008/2009.  

The if the public markets do fall, I have stable investments that will offset that or can flow into the markets.

Waiting to invest is never a good idea.:bc:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I’d love to give you some advice, which is the same advice I gave you six months and a year ago. If you don’t take it I can’t help you. You need to take a long-term view. P E R I OD.  By the way I made a realllllly good score on Tesla, that I bought less than three weeks ago for 478, and just sold at 643.  My hunch, which is not how I’m supposed to operate, but my hunch is that it’s going to go back down and I’ll buy back in. But I couldn’t pass up a short term gain like that.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Your first prediction failed but I see it's still not stopping you from making them.

What's soon? This month? Year? Decade? 

Edited by washedupmxer

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’d love to give you some advice, which is the same advice I gave you six months and a year ago. If you don’t take it I can’t help you. You need to take a long-term view. P E R I OD.  By the way I made a realllllly good score on Tesla, that I bought less than three weeks ago for 478, and just sold at 643.  My hunch, which is not how I’m supposed to operate, but my hunch is that it’s going to go back down and I’ll buy back in. But I couldn’t pass up a short term gain like that.

That is the only approach to take.  Have yet to see a winning long term plan that focuses on maximizing on the market downturns.

I used to set aside small amounts to speculate with, but don't bother anymore.