Check your account email address ×

Rode with a tuned 900 turbo

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, Reevester said:

So did vinny take the leap or what?

He is going to ride it this week. It's up in northern Wisconsin. If it's as good as Wolfie says Vince could be on a skidoo by the weekend. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

He is going to ride it this week. It's up in northern Wisconsin. If it's as good as Wolfie says Vince could be on a skidoo by the weekend. 

With the miles he puts on, it’s a no brainer. It’s the best trail sled,if you pile up miles every year.

Just now, Woodtick said:

With the miles he puts on, it’s a no brainer. It’s the best trail sled,if you pile up miles every year.

I think it's pretty awesome, I would love to ride one. I hope he gets it so I can. :bc:

I think it's pretty awesome, I would love to ride one. I hope he gets it so I can. :bc:

I will be over by Timberland on Friday. I really want to take one for a real ride, not a loop around a parking lot.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I bet he'll like it. Perfect sled for a touring fella as himself and still plenty of legs to stretch. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Vince is a long time rider, has put a bunch of miles on, and has also owned a couple cat turbos.  I think he’ll find the sled to be a great package.   Its just super smooth and refined, plenty fast, not as much to muscle around like his cat turbo was.  I’d love to see it.  Knock on wood, I didn’t have one issue with mine last year, and its still on the original belt.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Vince is a long time rider, has put a bunch of miles on, and has also owned a couple cat turbos.  I think he’ll find the sled to be a great package.   Its just super smooth and refined, plenty fast, not as much to muscle around like his cat turbo was.  I’d love to see it.  Knock on wood, I didn’t have one issue with mine last year, and its still on the original belt.

Like I said it could happen. It looks like a pretty good deal with everything that comes with it. 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I just don’t ride trails enough to warrant the 13k for one. I am going to ride  more trails now that I have a reliable trail sled. I will have to see what the clicker says at the end of the year.:bc:

Good luck

We are just going to do it for one day. The rest will be on snow machines. He has never ridden one,so I’m not going to push him to hard?  Doesn’t look like my boys are coming up? They now have to go to a funeral on the EX Whores side of the family. My boys are pissed.