Check your account email address ×

So Trump is impeached...

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Anyone hear what the vote totals were. Did any Dems vote against?  Any Reps vote for?  

2 Dems against, no R’s  I think a couple of dems were split on the charges.

Total Dem disaster.  I fucking laughed like hell.  

• Gold Member

Doesn’t sound like the House of Representatives is confident enough in their case that they are going down the road of just bury it and not send it to the senate.  They all got their 2:00 minute sound bites in today for their campaign commercials is all that is going to come of this.  

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Doesn’t sound like the House of Representatives is confident enough in their case that they are going down the road of just bury it and not send it to the senate.  They all got their 2:00 minute sound bites in today for their campaign commercials.

I have heard it described as a "hurried" and "rushed" impeachment.

I'm going to take a stab at this and say the longer it drug out, the more unfavorable it would look, so lets hurry up and shove it through before people figure out the charade.  

5 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

First President to ever be impeached during the first term. 

Public opinion will play a big part in the next election.

Will he take down many of his Republican supporters with him?

Partisan hackery by sore losers.  It means nothing.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Doesn’t sound like the House of Representatives is confident enough in their case that they are going down the road of just bury it and not send it to the senate.  They all got their 2:00 minute sound bites in today for their campaign commercials.

I have a feeling this is done too.  I can’t imagine they want this actually going to trial.  I hope it does though.  Time to get some bodies on the stand....they aren’t going to indict themselves!

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Partisan hackery by sore losers.  It means nothing.

I have a feeling this is done too.  I can’t imagine they want this actually going to trial.  I hope it does though.  Time to get some bodies on the stand....they aren’t going to indict themselves!

If pelosi sends it to the senate she is putting the Bidens and the previous administration on trial.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Did one or two dems reject the process yesterday and change parties?  

Tulsi voted present and I think 3 Dems were nays....  nobody has switched parties yet.

republicans were unified in their Nay votes.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

If pelosi sends it to the senate she is putting the Bidens and the previous administration on trial.

Yup.  The IC and DOJ are going to shit bricks trying to figure out who will take the fall.  First one to claim “executive privilege” implicates Obama.  Dems won’t see a chance at the big chair until 2032

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Why wouldn't it. 

Same thing that happened to Clinton will happen to Trump.

Neal

Explain how.  Just briefly...no lug flicky shit.

Pelosi is saying the senate isn’t being fair and it will go when they feel it is fair.  Poor twats.

:lol: 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Explain how.  Just briefly...no lug flicky shit.

Pelosi is saying the senate isn’t being fair and it will go when they feel it is fair.  Poor twats.

:lol: 

Well the articles can be held for a couple weeks by the democrats, but it will go to trial early after the new year.

Neal