Check your account email address ×

Did anybody else get a Christmas card from Analer?

bussman

Just now, CheezusXR8 said:

What’s with the secrets? :bc: 

No secret my secondary popped the spring retaining clip right outside of Seney. I was back in action 10am the next morning. clipped off 510 miles this weekend so everyone is jealouse... 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

No secret my secondary popped the spring retaining clip right outside of Seney. I was back in action 10am the next morning. clipped off 510 miles this weekend so everyone is jealouse... 

Those still team secondary? You fuckup and not seat the clip right while putting in your delrin washers? Or the clip fail?  Sucks either way. :bc:  

3 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Those still team secondary? You fuckup and not seat the clip right while putting in your delrin washers? Or the clip fail?  Sucks either way. :bc:  

Maybe... :news: :lol: 

The clip was broken and bent when we took it apart so who knows. I need to learn to leave well enough alone sometimes. 

25 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Analer tried to mod it to keep up with the new fast Cats, put it together half ass & it come uncunted on the trail :dunno:

It was faster than the cats before, now its more super faster. 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

that must be a thing with those I know 2 guys with that same deal.

next fun one will be some bolt in your chain case busting off and take whole case chain and lower sprocket with it