Check your account email address ×

Someone is a busy elf!!!

Kev144

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

his wifes pretty hot,  no idea how he landed her,  must be black from the waist down.  

Bussmelon, .07Bhent, Drew and Gayeve all married WAY UP. ALL 4 of them must have 10" dicks.  Because we know damn well their women didn't marry them for their looks, money or brains. That's for damn sure. 

:lmao:

Unless of course, they picked them out of a catalog like UBMF-150Kev144BigBlackDicksSuckedatTheSameTime did. :lol:

510642145_1541936700_giphy.gif.cf(54).gif.88374ee298ea42834efc774fc2759078(1).gif.aee932829be651fa2aedddea8347555b.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Bussmelon, .07Bhent, Drew and Gayeve all married WAY UP. ALL 4 of them must have 10" dicks.  Because we know damn well their women didn't marry them for their looks, money or brains. That's for damn sure. 

Unless of course, they picked them out of a catalog like UBMF-150Kev144BigBlackDicksSuckedatTheSameTime did. :lol:

510642145_1541936700_giphy.gif.cf(54).gif.88374ee298ea42834efc774fc2759078(1).gif.aee932829be651fa2aedddea8347555b.gif

well Buss' is polish so you may be onto something

46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well Buss' is polish so you may be onto something

Probably. The little redheaded Canadian faggot got a Russian mail order bride for cover up. I'm sure there's plenty of Polish mail order brides too. 

:snack:

9 hours ago, bussman said:

My 2 side pieces are hotter than anything you’ve ever touched, you no game, sissy wood pile, bitch. :lol: 

Then post them up, pumpkin-head.  

I posted my broads, post yours. 

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Probably. The little redheaded Canadian faggot got a Russian mail order bride for cover up. I'm sure there's plenty of Polish mail order brides too. 

:snack:

You could be so lucky to get a lady as good as his. 

Post yours up!!!!!    Do it, or you're a faggot!!!

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You could be so lucky to get a lady as good as his. 

Post yours up!!!!!    Do it, or you're a faggot!!!

like he has stated before, no one is taking your job away at Sandys place so go get your beauty sleep you got a lot of cocks to be sucking tomorrow morning, rain or shine. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

like he has stated before, no one is taking your job away at Sandys place so go get your beauty sleep you got a lot of cocks to be sucking tomorrow morning, rain or shine. 

You'll be sucking cocks, long before I ever will, faggot. Beavis Butt-Fucker. No man's ass is safe around you!!!

8 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

265146211_tenor.gif.cf(13).gif.a29988092fb7ce5b54ae7ea1dc28464b.gif

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll be sucking cocks, long before dawn.  No man's ass is safe around me!!!

We know, queer :finger:

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Uncle znotty swoops in with the reach around for Kev? What's going on here, a little bromance?

MachZcocksnotguzzler has a thing for redheads.  AGR better be careful by Sandy's  

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Side piece 1 and 2. :owned: 

DEB2573E-B4C3-47B6-9B38-FACD10DEF698.jpeg

88887424-3A6A-4192-A017-EEF3D5A859AB.jpeg

:lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Jay sure talks a lot of smack for a guy that hasn’t posted a picture of his wife...jus sayin. BTW here is my better half and my MIL.

B4146F34-737E-402C-A8EB-C1B1947BD302.thumb.jpeg.f937b294817c4e9103b19e224e6e8005.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

IDK, this whole talk about Russian mail order brides kinda gives me a boner.  Not so much the Polish ones tho....

Jay likes to poke fun at my wife but he won't post up!    My wife is Portuguese not Russian :lol: