Check your account email address ×

Polaris The Way Out

LOL!  Excellent thread.  Vinney should really stick to these kinds of threads.  I mean, nobody walks into an Eye-Talyun restaurant and tries to order a hot dish of ramen and egg rolls.

“Get da fuck outa here, eh!!!!!....yoos fuckin’ mooks!”

A1B0D823-4A2C-4821-A361-0B5A3858AF06.gif

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Excellent thread.  Vinney should really stick to these kinds of threads.  I mean, nobody walks into an Eye-Talyun restaurant and tries to order a hot dish of ramen and egg rolls.

“Get da fuck outa here, eh!!!!!....yoos fuckin’ mooks!”

A1B0D823-4A2C-4821-A361-0B5A3858AF06.gif

Fredos sled poasts are usually ok 

4 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

Man the 850 has a weak trap 

It’s sad they had to gear it so low to just barely beat an 800. 

I’ll give Doo credit though, it didn’t take them 300 more cc’s this time like they needed against the F7. 

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

I’ll give Doo credit though, it didn’t take them 300 more cc’s this time like they needed against the F7. 

Just ET wise too while the cat is coming up on it hard 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

They have polaris and skidoo in there and yeah I cant remember what they were before. They have lots of clothing helmets and gear there as well as complete selection of oil. I havent been in there for several years but kinda glad I did if I am ever in that area again and need something. 

We were 16-17 years old in that dealership one time and a news lady was there interviewing people about snowmobile safety. My two buddies she interviewed were probably the worst people she could of asked. :lol: We got back to the hotel in munising just in time to see the two idiots mumbling on the local news. Still haven’t topped that weekend in terms of fun and craziness over the years. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

TBH the 850 etec is pretty damn nice. And with everything else it does better the economy is even better than the 800 etec. He probably used 60-70% of the gas and oil the rest of us used. 

• Like 1

Just now, CheezusXR8 said:

We were 16-17 years old in that dealership one time and a news lady was there interviewing people about snowmobile safety. My two buddies she interviewed were probably the worst people she could of asked. :lol: We got back to the hotel in munising just in time to see the two idiots mumbling on the local news. Still haven’t topped that weekend in terms of fun and craziness over the years. 

We stayed at the Cherrywood in Wetmore and it was typical snowmobile fuckery there. Fucking hallways wreaked of weed all weekend. :lol: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Late 90's/early 2000's were awesome....did some of my best drinking and riding then! :friends:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Tickle Shits said:

Not sure why that’s so fun but it is 

26 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

When ya got a good primer going - it's a blast!

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is nothing more fun than snowmodrinking

We had a regular Wednesday night group ride to The Golden Nugget in Ellsworth...all backwoods trails and fields...stop for beers on the way there and then fuel up on burgers, wings and JagerBombs and then head for home with several stops on the way home for some pops. Thursday at work were always a treat. :guzzle: